Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Secret Project #1: This one is a classic!

Well I think that DC6 will be part of my hangar next to the JS41 and the 737 NGX ;)

Their unmatched technical achievments

JB

Unmatched ? Dont get me wrong I'd buy antyhing they do and I am a HUGE fan but just the NGx overhead (let alone the rest of the plane, let alone the self configuring artificial intelligence MD11, let alone the electronic 777) needs about 10 prop era stuff to start competing with.

All planes are NOT the same my friend. Not at all in fact.

====================================

E M V

Precision Manuals Development Group

====================================

How about a C-47A next. I know where one is that PMDG can get access to.

how about the DC 3A for the next classic aircraft by pmdg

+1 I've been badgering devs for ages. How can no one give us all this wonderful, iconic aircraft. I have the JF version and while the external model is excellent, I'm afraid, as some guys around here may agree, the VC leaves a lot to be desired. So, yes, pleeeese a DC3! :Waiting:

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Sperry is a name I have not heard(/seen) in a very long time...

Sperry, not recently.. no, but maybe Unisys, and definitely Honeywell :)

I have been away for a while, and suddenly I see 18 pages in this thread! I can't go reading them all. but ehm... Are we there yet? :) Did I mis any screenshots, sneek previews and so on? :)

I can hardly wait for the release, but (I hate to say this, but I feel I must!) as always, take your time lads!

Make her shine like a new penny!

vpa118.png

Rico van Dijk

HI guys!!

First of all , I'm a proud PMDG customer , your works are amazing!Always!Well...

From your first post on the DC-6's release I just can't get to sleep , my nights are longs , I'm just waiting for this fabulous bird...

im%20Not%20Worthy.gif Please help a human to get to sleep , please POST 2/3 screens...because...I'll become crazy....and my wife too!!!!im%20Not%20Worthy.gif

Regards,

Cédric

P.S:Excuse me if I make some spelling mistakes , it's not my language , I'm french...

BTW... C-47 is the military version of the DC-3. No frills and a Jump Door :rofl:

I know.... I have jumped out of that door!!!

While the plane was on the ground. :LMAO:

I know.... I have jumped out of that door!!!

Fancy that, I've jumped out of that door too!

Yes! I am so looking forward to this!

One of my father's home movies has my grandparents boarding a Delta Airlines DC6 in 1960 at Weir Cook Airport (now Indianapolis Intl.) Reg. N37527.

Don't remember If I was there as I was only 2 years old. :shok:

the idea of PMDG's lighter product will still probably be better than most addons

Douglas DC-6:

============

A new build of this product went up for internal testing this week, and we anticipate moving this project into wider testing in the weeks ahead. We have one specific area on the airplane that requires the attention of a developer currently buried in the 777, but once he is free of 777 timeline obligations he will be completing his assigned tasks on the DC-6- and that will allow the airplane to go into beta testing!

We are looking for DC-6 type rated testers to help out with testing this project- so if you are rated on the airplane or currently working to maintain them- please reach out to us via our support ticket system. We'd like to talk to you!

IMPORTANT NOTE: We do not take beta testing solicitations in the forum, by forum private message, or by telephone. You should fill out a ticket describing your background and experience and we will get back to you to request proof of qualifications at a future date.

Also please note that this solicitation applies ONLY to the DC-6- and you must have verifiable experience with the airplane.

This anouncement comes from this thread http://forum.avsim.net/topic/378934-general-update-07jul12/

Thanks to the team to give us some updates!