Sign in to follow this  
B747tebs

Note: This URL has expired.

So i was about to reinstall the FSX to gain the maximum performance and to only install the NGX. I had to find out, that i cannot download the NGX anymore (including the 600700). Do i have to rebuy this?Its Order-number #178733and #165935

Edited by A32X tebsu

Can you tell me the name of the setup files? I guess i have them somewhere on my harddisk but I dont know where exactly./edit: i found these files, is it one of them?i5t4ee.png

Edited by A32X tebsu

hmm doesnt look like i still have it. Is it maybe possible to install it via the SP1 installation or did this require the original 1.0 exe?

If you didn't save the installer you will need to purchase the extended download service & open a support ticket.

If you download the NGX affter the SP1b release, you do not need to install the SP1b again, it already comes with the update. But, if you downloaded before the SP1, you'll need to install the update, and this update does not include the aircraft.

Ok so it doesnt look like i can get around this so i just bought the extended download service (as i dont wanna wait) but it still shows that my downloads are expired. Order #194115

Edited by A32X tebsu

Mickey contact PMDG via opening a support ticket.
And when you have done that and got everything sorted."BACK UP YOUR FILES"!!!

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

your zipped file PMDG_737-8900_NGX_3057_SP1 or NGX_3118_SP1b should install the base package,and thereafter install the 737_6700_NGX folder should install the 6700

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

your zipped file PMDG_737-8900_NGX_3057_SP1 or NGX_3118_SP1b should install the base package,and thereafter install the 737_6700_NGX folder should install the 6700
Unfortunately not. "The setup has detected that no version of PMDG 737 8900 NGX is installed. This update required a previous version of the application be installed."

Extended Download Service: PMDG 737NGX (All Packages)This Extended Download Service is for the PMDG 737NGX (All Packages)This service allows you to receive additional downloads of your PMDG 737NGX (All Packages) for a period of up to one year from the purchase of this Extended Download Service.Download Service Works As Follows:Purchase of this product is reflected in your account with PMDG. When we see this product record in your account, we know that you are authorized for Extended Download Service! It's as simple as that! No record keeping required on your part!When you purchase your PMDG product, you receive 7 days of free download access. After 7 days, you may contact PMDG technical support and request to re-download your product. Within 24hrs* we will send you a renewed download link and you will be off and flying!You may purchase Extended Download Service at any time.* Normal response time is less than 24hrs. Worst case response time may take 48hrs for this service due to weekends, holidays or other service interruptions.

"When you purchase your PMDG product, you receive 7 days of free download access. After 7 days, you may contact PMDG technical support and request to re-download your product. Within 24hrs* we will send you a renewed download link and you will be off and flying!"sounds for me like it is also possible to just ask but why then the EDS ? Well anyway, i think i have to wait. Ticket is open.

You guys must be kinding me.Do you really have to buy another item just so you can download an aircraft you already have bought. That's a f****** stupid system.

Edited by patrickbc