Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

04MAR12: SP1c Released for full NGX product range.

SP2 possibly since it'll definitely be done for the 777 - might be able to integrate the code. RTA is more of a big jet / long haul thing though - often it gets uses in the non-radar oceanic environment where ATC asks you to cross a certain reporting point at an exact time. It's very rarely used on an NG from what I've been told.
Thank you for your reply. I'm happy also to hear about the 777 which I have been waiting for a long time now. I know there is another 777 model for fsX under programmation but as I trust much more PMDG and love your way to design the planes, it's great news to know that the development is in progress furthermore which such a feature!Cheers,Romain.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

SP2 possibly since it'll definitely be done for the 777 - might be able to integrate the code. RTA is more of a big jet / long haul thing though - often it gets uses in the non-radar oceanic environment where ATC asks you to cross a certain reporting point at an exact time. It's very rarely used on an NG from what I've been told.
Not sure if it is still done, but a while ago, the ATC group responsible for Brisbane (YBBN) arrivals from the south had an agreement with some airlines to trial using RTA to meet arrival sequencing requirements as dictated by the approach flow controller.

As David said, it is used quite alot here in Australia, mostly in the arrival sectors when flow has told the ENR controller to not allow an aircraft to the feeder fix until a certain time (the current flow rate set in TFMS has called for a delay). I assume the crew would use the RTA function of the FMC?i.e. "Virgin 232, reduce speed as required to cross ARBEY at time 20".

HiI'm really satisfied with this new SP1c. But I was also satisfied before indeed... :-) Thanks to PMDG for this restless efforts.But I noticed that there is still an entry in the aircraft.cfg's I wondring everytime why it is like this...:atc_parking_types=GATE, RAMPSo far as I know this entry makes no sense to the FSX-ATC and it will not handle a double entry. It should be GATE or RAMP (in this case GATE, for a BBJ RAMP would be fine) but not both together because FSX will handle it the same way as no entry at all behind the = sign. It just will select a parking-stand wich will fit with the aircraft wing-span.This often results in unsuitable parking-assignments anywhere on the airport. But as a "Pilot" of an airliner we prefer Gate-Stands of course :-)It would be great if you could fix that in a possible next update (just delete the "RAMP"-entry). I everytime did this by myself of course but it's a little bit awkward to do that after each SP I...for all aircraft cfg's and all liveries...Thanks a lot in advance!Best regardsMike

Good day,on March 13th 2012 I purchased, downloaded and installed PMDG 737NGX Base Package for FSX and PMDG 737-600/700 NGX Expansion for FSX. Could you kindly confirm that these files are updated and that I don't need to download any SP patch?Thank you in advanceRegardsCarlo

Look into your aircraft.cfg. version 3118 is SP1b, version 32something is SP1c.

Hello Peter.. I looked the aircraft.cfg of all the 737s and at the begining it says " Current with Build: 1.00.3219" so I guess it's the updated.Thanks for your helpCarlo

Hey since SP1C i get CTD with Ntdll.dll problems. I have reinstall the NGX,the FSX with SP 2 and ACC, and grafic drivers but it still crash. Have anyone an idea what can i do? It happens in flight, on approach and on loading the the sim.Thanks and greetingsLars

Hey since SP1C i get CTD with Ntdll.dll problems. I have reinstall the NGX,the FSX with SP 2 and ACC, and grafic drivers but it still crash. Have anyone an idea what can i do? It happens in flight, on approach and on loading the the sim.Thanks and greetingsLars
delete your fsx.cfg file and let it rebuild. don't turn all sliders up to max.

HiI'm really satisfied with this new SP1c. But I was also satisfied before indeed... :-) Thanks to PMDG for this restless efforts.But I noticed that there is still an entry in the aircraft.cfg's I wondring everytime why it is like this...:atc_parking_types=GATE, RAMPSo far as I know this entry makes no sense to the FSX-ATC and it will not handle a double entry. It should be GATE or RAMP (in this case GATE, for a BBJ RAMP would be fine) but not both together because FSX will handle it the same way as no entry at all behind the = sign. It just will select a parking-stand wich will fit with the aircraft wing-span.This often results in unsuitable parking-assignments anywhere on the airport. But as a "Pilot" of an airliner we prefer Gate-Stands of course :-)It would be great if you could fix that in a possible next update (just delete the "RAMP"-entry). I everytime did this by myself of course but it's a little bit awkward to do that after each SP I...for all aircraft cfg's and all liveries...Thanks a lot in advance!Best regardsMike
The ESP SDK, which should be essentially the same as for FSX, shows multiple assignments are alllowed and are dealt with in order of preference as listed. So in the case of:atc_parking_types=GATE,RAMPATC will assign GATE or RAMP in that order of preference.See http://msdn.microsof...y/cc526949.aspx for complete details.

ki9cAAb.jpg

The ESP SDK, which should be essentially the same as for FSX, shows multiple assignments are alllowed and are dealt with in order of preference as listed. So in the case of:atc_parking_types=GATE,RAMPATC will assign GATE or RAMP in that order of preference.See http://msdn.microsof...y/cc526949.aspx for complete details.
That's very new to me but interesting. But for me there is anyway no need for a RAMP entry do to the fact, that I never will park on a Cargo or GA-Stand with an airliner. But thanks for this information.best regardsMike

Does anyone know. I recently purchased the NGX (few days back) do i need the update, or are the versions updated on the servers.it seems that the version number match the base package.Thanks in advanceJP

no need to update if you bought past 4th march.

That's very new to me but interesting. But for me there is anyway no need for a RAMP entry do to the fact, that I never will park on a Cargo or GA-Stand with an airliner. But thanks for this information.best regardsMike
You would if it was a cargo airliner.

ki9cAAb.jpg