Sign in to follow this  
raymar

5 new Teaser Screenshot of Journey to Alaska

So the Mod can move to the Screenshot forum and leave us a link.Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Thanks Raymar. Stunning pictures! Unfortunately I can not either bump this up or pin this to the top of the Flight forum. :help:

Looks awesome. I still don't care for the water though, I hope they work on that some more. I can't wait for this one, and once we have it maybe it will come with that biz jet and we can finally see if ifyou are allowed to fly between different scenery regions.

Noah Bryant

I will be interested in this one myself. I have only been to Alaska once but enjoyed getting flown around in float planes. Will be interesting to see how close they get all the lakes and river modeled. I would like a shot at taking a loaded Cessna U206G off of one of the small lakes considering that was what I was flying in when we didn't quite make it off the lake and had to ditch in the tundra!

Thanks Raymar. Stunning pictures! Unfortunately I can not either bump this up or pin this to the top of the Flight forum. :help:
You got NEG'd for THIS?!? I bumped you back up...SMH

Wow, very nice indeed! I look forward to this one and exploring Alaska for the first time.

Wow, I can't say enough about Flight!, its a lot of fun and the Alaska package is one to look forward too.Too bad, I'm having a hard time convincing some long time FSX simmersto give it a shot, they are convinced its not with the effort.

Edited by jackcnd

OK. Mod cannot bump, pin or move this to the screenshot forums for some reason. I will come back in a while and delete the 5 large screenshots to save bandwidth. The contact sheet will remain fo the user can see what he/she is looking for.GoneFlying.Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Looks great especially if it is all of Alaska in similar detail as Hawaii, that second full shot is pretty great, also is it just me or did they improve the cloud models? hoping TIR comes with it too.

Edited by kludger

--John near KPAE

This could be cool. I grew up in Alaska, so I kinda like this!

Kerry W. Gipe
Savannah Georgia, USA
US FAA A&P / Commercial Pilot Multi Engine Land IFR

Your talent is a gift from God. How you use your talent is your gift back to God.

Looks great especially if it is all of Alaska in similar detail as Hawaii, that second full shot is pretty great, also is it just me or did they improve the cloud models? hoping TIR comes with it too.
The clouds looks the same, Flight comes with around 10 different weather themes, one of them "Fair Weather" produces really small cotton ball repeating clouds which do not look so nice. The clouds in the others are very similar to default FSX clouds so they really need a third party to give them a makeover but unfortunately it could be a while before that happens. Edited by ckukmale

This maybe off topic but I thought the screen shot forum was for user screen shots and not screen shots from advertisements and such.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

As with the other thread with these pictures I am unpinning this one as the pictures are now up on Microsoft Flight's site and also deleting the five individual pictures to conserve bandwidth and to adhere to stated screenshot regulations. Flight's pictures here:https://microsoftfli...com/en-US/home/