Sign in to follow this  
byork

RELEASED! RELEASED! Your Crew for the NGX has boarded! ALL READ!

Hi Bryan. Though we have the good online manual system, but we really need one pdf file for printing.
+1

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Hi,does the voice control version work on an Italian language of W7 64bit?ThanksDavid Di Domizio
This is why I included "Button Control" in the package.Some non-Anglophones will have trouble setting up Voice Control.But they can still just the equally good Button Control version.Long story short: If you have Ultimate, you can download the English language pack via Windows Update. Then you'll be good to go.If you don't have Ultimate, you can try Vistalizator at www.froggie.sk It works for a lot of uses.
+1
But you can still print the on-line manual... save some trees.. only print out what you need!

Hi, what languages are there in the european version?

CASE: Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 5 MB: Msi Z590 Tomahawk CPU: Intel i7 11700K RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 2400 MHz COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 HD: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB GPU: Nvidia (Asus A8G) GTX 1080 PSU: Cooler Master V750 FAN: Cooler Master MasterFan Pro 120 Air Flow RGB (x4).

302318.png     Lorenzo Guidotti

Hi, can anyone short tell me what key the Main Button "ALTERNATE STATIC SOURCE (ON/OFF)"in the german version of FSX is ???thxhehe... okay sorry, have found the button !!!!! :(

Edited by Markus-fh

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg
Markus Frank
Windows 10 64,Intel i7, 32GB RAM
NVidia GTX 1080ti, Prepar3D V4.

Fantastic! I did my first flight an hour ago (LFRB-LIPZ). No bug, no any tiniest issue, and now I won't be able anymore to fly the NGX without fs2crew...Great job and big thanks again, PMDG!Romain

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

i have a problem here i just install fs2crew ngx but i cant click the that open the main panel:(

i have a problem here i just install fs2crew ngx but i cant click the that open the main panel:(
Hi,Did you activate the version of FS2Crew you want to use in the FS2Crew Config panel ? There should be a shortcut on your desktop.Regards

Bought it the second I saw that it was released! Can´t wait to try it out in a few days, as I am not home yet.Gratulations for releasing the one addon that was missing to the NGX to make it perfect!

Captains Set purchased !Like a few others, my NGX has been parked awaiting this release.Giddy Up !!!cheersGreg

Like a few others, my NGX has been parked awaiting this release
Mine too:)

had my first flight today from EGPF to EGBB only one word fantastic the best is getting better

Hitried to aproach the www.fs2crew.com homepage but the browser says: "Can't find the Server"!!!!Does anybody else have this issue?

Did my first flight this morning (KLAX-KLAS) and I'm amazed! Absolutely fantastic. This was my first FS2 Product and won't be my last :(

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD