Sign in to follow this  
M_Sauce

SE Alaska RNP/RNAV Procedrues

Where might I be able to find them? Did a library search and came up empty handed..

Where might I be able to find them? Did a library search and came up empty handed..

there not in the library. look in the Livery downloads at PMDG website. Just redownlaod the liveries and install.

Peter Osborn

Just a note for those interested. The Canadian RCAP which includes Westjet RNP procedures is available from navcanada for download for $16.00 plus GST. at their website. It also includes procedures for many private strips in the north.

Larry

Larry,

Do you have a link?

* Orest

Found it ...

http://products.navcanada.ca/Products/CDs/RCAP_11

* Orest

Orest Skrypuch
President & CEO, UVA

www.united-virtual.com

Funny I start to reply then I saw after that someone else already ask for the same subjects

Just a note for those interested. The Canadian RCAP which includes Westjet RNP procedures is available from navcanada for download for $16.00 plus GST. at their website. It also includes procedures for many private strips in the north.

Larry

Sorry could you tell me if you are referring to this one http://products.navc...al-Area-Charts.

Are you saying that it's include RNP chart?

Here is the link:http://products.navcanada.ca/Products/Electronic-Downloads. Make sure you go to the Electronic-Downloads as you get the products by download and there is no shipping charge. They also cost less.

Larry

Also when you order get the current issue; The July issue will not be available until 10 days before effective date.

Larry

I've just about finished coding the next round of ASA South East Alaska ports: PACV Cordova, PAYA Yakutat, and PAJN Juneau. They've been tried and tested, the only thing left to do is match them to the scenery once ORBX release their SEAK region. Once I have that I can code the runway thresholds to match perfectly.

Right now I am revising my original SE Alaska RNP procedures with some minor tweaks and adjustments. I plan on releasing all of them together, in a package that will supersede my first version to keep it simple and require only one install.

Thanks for your hard work! I just flew one of the RNP approaches into SIT the other day using your built RNP approach, while referencing the actual printed copy of that approach I brought home from work. From what I could tell, it was a 100% match, though the printed plate has some extra detail/instructions about the transitions.

Thanks again for hard work!!! I too am looking forward to the ORBX SE AK release. I've got all of the NA ORBX areas plus TongassX. Drives me nuts that I can't (won't) fly into JNU due to that ugly default terrain!!!

Ryan Syferd (KSEA)

I've just about finished coding the next round of ASA South East Alaska ports: PACV Cordova, PAYA Yakutat, and PAJN Juneau. They've been tried and tested, the only thing left to do is match them to the scenery once ORBX release their SEAK region. Once I have that I can code the runway thresholds to match perfectly.

Right now I am revising my original SE Alaska RNP procedures with some minor tweaks and adjustments. I plan on releasing all of them together, in a package that will supersede my first version to keep it simple and require only one install.

SAK is out and i'm on my "milk run" way up to ANC. For now i have to take the published procedures - hope to fly your awesome RNAV procedures soon! do you also include PANC, or only PAJN, PAYA and PACV?

Looking forward to it, thanks for your great work!

edit: could you please include the minimums of the RNAV approaches, maybe in the readme-file? the weather seems to be right at the minimus allowed pretty often up there ;) thanks in advance!

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

Wanted to check in now that the ORBX SAK region has been out for a week or so.  I'm flying up to JNU for a day trip next week, and was thinking about this thread today.

Ryan Syferd (KSEA)

Wanted to check in now that the ORBX SAK region has been out for a week or so.  I'm flying up to JNU for a day trip next week, and was thinking about this thread today.

+1

Hello Mariano!

... any news about the latest, newer charts?

Would really be great if they were available.

Thank You very much in advance for all the time an effort!

Cheers, Christoph

I've waited years for some procedures that actually position the aircraft well. Of all the RNP procedures for southeast Alaska I've come across, nothing gets this close and accurate. Includes Juneau, Sitka, Wrangle, Petersburg and Ketchikan. Hopefully we see more of this stuff!

Search the Avsim library: asarnp.zip