Sign in to follow this  
M_Sauce

SE Alaska RNP/RNAV Procedrues

Yes, some AS NGs have IFDS. The planes have some options that aren't available as options on the NGX, but you can get pretty close.

Ryan (Tabs) has them. Maybe send him a message.

I'll just publish them here, if Ryan doesn't respond to you guys.

Matt Cee

Yes, some AS NGs have IFDS. The planes have some options that aren't available as options on the NGX, but you can get pretty close.

Ryan (Tabs) has them. Maybe send him a message.

I'll just publish them here, if Ryan doesn't respond to you guys.

-thanks Matt. What options do AS have that arent options on our NGX?

PS please post those configs. Ryan is probaly busy making 777 tutorial

Peter Osborn

-thanks Matt. What options do AS have that arent options on our NGX?

PS please post those configs. Ryan is probaly busy making 777 tutorial

Just wanted to second the request to post the configs. Don't let perfect be the enemy of the good!

Jon Skiffington

Just wanted to second the request to post the configs. Don't let perfect be the enemy of the good!

Ryan has them. Someone else who worked on the profiles with me attempted to post them and the post was deleted. The MODS that be don't want them posted for some reason.

As far as differences, AS has RAAS as a notable difference. Mostly it's little things like no ALT INT, no MIC and CHRONO switches on the glareshield. AS SFP planes have a single-position tail skid.

The list of user options is huge, so it would take a crazy amount to selections to allow every airplane to be 100%.

Matt Cee

It would be nice to see these added in the future. My gut tells me, eventually they will.

-especially since it appears to have very strong sales.

As far as differences, AS has RAAS as a notable difference. Mostly it's little things like no ALT INT, no MIC and CHRONO switches on the glareshield. AS SFP planes have a single-position tail skid.

The list of user options is huge, so it would take a crazy amount to selections to allow every airplane to be 100%.

RAAS?

Peter Osborn

It would be nice to see these added in the future. My gut tells me, eventually they will.

-especially since it appears to have very strong sales.

I can say with 99% certainty that they are not going to add any new features to the models already released. They are working hard on the ER variants, then the BBJ and Military, and of course after that the 777.

Hi Mariano,

Any chance of releasing these procedures as-is? I know you were waiting for some final polishing touches but since those are fairly cosmetic anyway would you consider uploading without them?

Best,

James

Ryan has them. Someone else who worked on the profiles with me attempted to post them and the post was deleted. The MODS that be don't want them posted for some reason.

That seems...odd.

Jon Skiffington

Honeywell Runway Awareness and Advisory System (RAAS)

http://www51.honeywe.../raas.html?c=21

Ah yes, thanks Matt. Also,thanks for all the info. This is a grreat help to me.

Could you tell me which aircraft have the SFP and what airports they are used at?

thanks!

Peter Osborn

Hi Mariano,

Any chance of releasing these procedures as-is? I know you were waiting for some final polishing touches but since those are fairly cosmetic anyway would you consider uploading without them?

Best,

James

No, I'm gonna wait. Because I'm planning on only using an installer with John's help, so no sense in creating more work. It should not be much longer hopefully, but I'm also quite busy with other things.

nzqnwhat.gif

Just downloaded the nzqn one from avsim.... then this came up. Do I need to be worried?

Ah yes, thanks Matt. Also,thanks for all the info. This is a grreat help to me.

Could you tell me which aircraft have the SFP and what airports they are used at?

thanks!

I have the latest config list, but I've been a bit busy with training. I'll take a look when I can. As far as which aiports, the only one I know of off hand is Lihue. I haven't done much Hawai'i flying lately, so I forget which need it, but I remember LIH, for sure!

Matt Cee

The Westjet RNPs are fantastic too! Love flying them and making those long shallow downwind to base to final turns all while bleeding off speed and lowering flaps. I've got NAV Canada's official westjet charts. The only charts I have that don't have Not For Real World Navigation printed on them haha

The Westjet RNPs are fantastic too! Love flying them and making those long shallow downwind to base to final turns all while bleeding off speed and lowering flaps. I've got NAV Canada's official westjet charts. The only charts I have that don't have Not For Real World Navigation printed on them haha

Love "flying" in ORBX NRM with the PMDG 737-600 in Westjet livery!!

Would it be possible for you to share those RNP charts??? It would be fun to perform RNP approaches into into Kelowna and Kamloops etc!!!!

Thanks