Sign in to follow this  
M_Sauce

SE Alaska RNP/RNAV Procedrues

really looking forward to these, Mariano. Your NZQN approaches are still my most flown and favorites..I'm now dreading the bashing my wallet is about to take to get the assoiated sceneries!Great and dedicated work. bestjake

JAKE EYRE
It's a small step from the sublime to the ridiculous...Napoleon Bonaparte
newSigBetaTeam.gif
lancairuk.jpg

Just make sure you're wings level going over "The Cut" at Juneau. :)

Matt Cee

Thank You! Not sure where you found the ASA RNPs, I have spent many hours scouring the web trying to find them. I found the PAJN RNP's from 2005, and have those added into the database.As mentioned in this thread by Spin737: ASA's specs will be released shortly/ Okay? Had no idea this was being worked on. Any hint what all this might include.RegardsMK

MK: AS specs - that is I believe customer option files for Alaska repaints, as gathered by Matt...

Ryan has the config files for four different AS planes. I don't know if he's posted them yet or not.

Matt Cee

Thanks in advance to all who are working on this.Ryan, you have probably reached your limit on the info you have (can) provide, but please feel free to share whenever you have a chance.RegardsMK

Update:Been off for a week do to some personal life matters, will have a few days now to work on this if I can get some info from my source.I won't be including the PAGS procedures since the airport is not covered by the FTX and Tongass add ons. So only for airports will be covered. The procedures are pretty much complete. I am waiting for some info to make them show up on the FMC exactly as they do on ASA's aircraft. Basically, I need the titles of the procedures as they show up in the FMC.I am also waiting on confirmation with regards of how the VNAV restrictions show up in the legs page, and which ones show up. The charts have vertical info but I'm not sure which ones actually show up in the Legs page of the FMC.After all this info, I will be sending off to John for packaging into an installer and for a little testing.OK, when it is ready, I will post a head's up here in this thread, and the file will be available from AVSIM as with the NZQN package.

After all this info, I will be sending off to John for packaging into an installer and for a little testing.
a bit OT, which John are you reffering to? I might want to put my LOWI and LSGS into an installer too.

Any updates? I'd love to have this for the Seattle-Ketchikan-Wrangell-Petersburg-Juneau run for AlaskaVA.

Jon Skiffington

Any updates? I'd love to have this for the Seattle-Ketchikan-Wrangell-Petersburg-Juneau run for AlaskaVA.

None as of now, I am waiting for some info to complete some details. I will chase it up tonight with a phone call to see if I can make some progress on it. If I can't get these small details I might just release without them since the procedures are pretty much built and tested. The info I am waiting for is really only minor in nature, like the exact titles of the procedures and how they show up in the FMC of the actual aircraft, and in what specific order.

None as of now, I am waiting for some info to complete some details. I will chase it up tonight with a phone call to see if I can make some progress on it. If I can't get these small details I might just release without them since the procedures are pretty much built and tested. The info I am waiting for is really only minor in nature, like the exact titles of the procedures and how they show up in the FMC of the actual aircraft, and in what specific order.

Any news on your approaches?

Thanks

Ryan has the config files for four different AS planes. I don't know if he's posted them yet or not.

I would love to have these. Does any of alaskas fleet have the IFDS?

Peter Osborn