Sign in to follow this  
andalusi

Commands, Flows and Checklists for FS2CREW NGX SP1

Andreas,Great checklist. cannot wait for the flow lists. I printed the checklists and took them to my local UPS store. They color copied on two sides of poster stock and laminated it for a total of $2.81. Now I have one handy sheet vs a notebook full of pages. The page 2 color copy changes the gold backgrounds to a bright yellow with white letters which makes it a bit hard to read . But I know what the titles are. Thanks again for your fine work.Cheers,DonAndreas,Great checklist. cannot wait for the flow lists. I printed the checklists and took them to my local UPS store. They color copied on two sides of poster stock and laminated it for a total of $2.81. Now I have one handy sheet vs a notebook full of pages. The page 2 color copy changes the gold backgrounds to a bright yellow with white letters which makes it a bit hard to read . But I know what the titles are. Thanks again for your fine work.Cheers,Don

Andreas, I have now printed these and am going to get them laminated today, they look great,A great help and makes the Ngx experience even better. I had sheets of paper everywhereand getting in a mess, great to have these at hand, the flow is much better.Well done :(

My thanks as well.Very nicely done.

Trevor Golding

Thanks Andeas! Very useful (..and nice!)Regards

Edmundo Azevedo

I'm done with all paper work!Unfortunately, I can't edit my first post to make it easy for you to get the stuff.So you have to find it right here.Please note that there is a color code on my papers and all the new exiting stuff from SP1 like new commands are already in there.
Thanx very nice! much appreciated!Wondering about the ground crew communication when shutting down "you can connect the gpu & external power now" etc.....? seems they are not included or maybe I'm just blind :(

Andreas -Very very nice... best I have seen out there for this. I only hope you do it for the PMDG 777 when it comes out as well. Much thanks!

Eric 

All flows, checklists and commands are updated to the latest version.FMA Callouts added.You'll find these sheets here:click!

Excellent work. Goes for lamination for sure!Thanks!

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Andreas,

Your checklist format is really excellent. Thanks so much!

Some of us (including myself, as you will guess!) might like to add back the "non-VATSIM" flow items or personalize the sheets in other ways. Would it be possible for you to provide the original files as well, so we could make such amendments?

I will quite understand if you would prefer not to do this (you don't even have to give a reason :smile: ), but I hope you don't mind my asking ...

Again many thanks for the best-looking checklists on the planet!

Best wishes,

David

Just bought FS2Crew for the NGX yesterday and was looking for some nice flows and checklists to print out, and man yours certainly do look very nice ! I'll be printing them today.

In regards to the question posted just above my post.... what would be the difference between a "VATSIM version" and "NON-VATSIM version" ?

In the end, VATSIM is just like RadarContact or default FSX ATC: It's an ATC system. VATSIM is obviously the more realistic of the three, but in the end all the flows stay the same, don't they ?

Thanks for claryfying.

TJ

Mathieu Souphy

I'm using Apple's Pages for that.

Hope you guys can open it even in Exel.

So everyone want to have the original files, please send me a PM.

I'm done with all paper work!Unfortunately, I can't edit my first post to make it easy for you to get the stuff.So you have to find it right here.Please note that there is a color code on my papers and all the new exiting stuff from SP1 like new commands are already in there.Have fun, andalusi.GREEN = FLOWSBLUE = CHECKLISTSYELLOW = COMMANDSPURPLE = SOME FREQUENTLY USED PROCEDURESBOLD ITALIC = SPEECH COMMANDSCommands Page 1Commands Page 2Flows and Checklist Page 1Flows and Checklists Page 2

Hi,

All links broken so could you please upload them again?