Sign in to follow this  
Daniel choen

747 2.0 and 777 are on their way?

Yeah, well, I am really disappointed that VATSIM would allow the use of that image from AVSIM. We would not violate their copyrights, and we would expect them to honor ours. I am sorry to see this from that organization. And, yes, I know, there is a link back to these forums. The poster could have provided the link without poaching the image. Obviously, he didn't read the statement at the bottom of the article we posted this morning.
Hi Tom,Sorry but I don't go around reading the fine print... as I am sure many people don't. I will remove it for your peace of mind.Cheers!

Sorry to drop cold water on the fire but both from dev and marketing reasons I am pretty sure that 777 won't be seen until 2013, at least.I am not sure as well about an upgrade of the existent 747, has this been officially confirmed by PMDG alias Mr. Randazzo ?

I now look forward to logging into this forum and reading 'are we there yet?' posts every day for the next six months (.....sigh).

Mark, have you been under a rock this last two days?

Sorry to drop cold water on the fire but both from dev and marketing reasons I am pretty sure that 777 won't be seen until 2013, at least.I am not sure as well about an upgrade of the existent 747, has this been officially confirmed by PMDG alias Mr. Randazzo ?
Did you read the release news on the AVSIM homepage?
PMDG today announced the soon to commence BETA testing of their eagerly anticipated B777 and surprised everyone by announcing that the next version of their venerable B747, Version 2.0, will follow shortly thereafter. Both will be released within a month or two of each other.

Richie Walsh

I admit I have been under a rock recently but with all the respect of the top class quality of PMDG products we know that 737NGX release has been postponed for several months/years.I would therefore take that statement as referring to the target period but in the reality the release date will be 2013, IMHO.

I admit I have been under a rock recently but with all the respect of the top class quality of PMDG products we know that 737NGX release has been postponed for several months/years.
No, it wasn't? I seem to remember the announcement of a coming beta being very accurate. I also remember beta lasting about 3-4 weeks.Go back under your rock, we'll tell ya when we get some results. :(

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules