Sign in to follow this  
Daniel choen

747 2.0 and 777 are on their way?

Ahhh, yes. PMDG time.
Ahhh, yes. PMDG time.
Nope no PMDG time here... Not this time around... That's all I can say at the moment :-)Cheers,

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

Oohhh...bank account just got a message...BE READY!Now about that aging MD-11F... pretty please?

Dan, I still think MD-11 looks pretty good, even in comparison with the NGX. I dont think it should be up to a remake this cycle...

Oh my Gosh! They have screen shots of the 777 linked on the main Avsim front page :(

Now about that aging MD-11F... pretty please?
I doubt it... I don't think that there is a large enough user base for the MD11... But who knows, PMDG might just do it! :(

Nope no PMDG time here... Not this time around... That's all I can say at the moment :-)Cheers,
Do tell...
Before you get excited you need to convert that into PMDG time. one day PMDG time is about 7 days normal time so I would say it would be out around may 2013until then I am going to enjoy my NGX.. still have not flown anything else since august
Remember, this release is being built from whatever "black magic" is used for the NGX. That was Robert's big point when talking about how long the NGX took. The T7, 747 2.0, etc will be based on the same code. In other words, development is going to soar (if you're blind to the obvious and haven't noticed). I suspect the lawyers will take longer to develop a copyright/EULA.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

In other words, development is going to soar
I've got to say that I agree. They have only been working on this project for a year or so. RSR mentioned it in one of his posts last March. I am very happy to see that the PMDG team have sped things up.The T7 should hopefully come out around the same time as the NGX did. (Or the same day! 04AUG12)

Hello!is skimmed at vatsim web, and saw this!!!!! http://forums.vatsim...php?f=8&t=61744what is that, are they going to release it? 777 will be soon?thanks!
Yeah, well, I am really disappointed that VATSIM would allow the use of that image from AVSIM. We would not violate their copyrights, and we would expect them to honor ours. I am sorry to see this from that organization. And, yes, I know, there is a link back to these forums. The poster could have provided the link without poaching the image. Obviously, he didn't read the statement at the bottom of the article we posted this morning.

Yeah, well, I am really disappointed that VATSIM would allow the use of that image from AVSIM. We would not violate their copyrights, and we would expect them to honor ours. I am sorry to see this from that organization. And, yes, I know, there is a link back to these forums. The poster could have provided the link without poaching the image. Obviously, he didn't read the statement at the bottom of the article we posted this morning.
Don't mess with VATSIM staff! Just%20Kidding.gif (Is he VATSIM staff anyway??)No, but seriously. I agree with what you're saying.

lol you're late! Just%20Kidding.gif
This is all happening too fast! I don't know if I can handle it..... :(