Sign in to follow this  
Matheus_Costa

777 Liveries

Captains,I am genuinely sorry if this topic has already been touched before but does anyone have an idea of the liveries which will be available on the pmdg 777?Personally, I would like to have a British Airways livery for my long hauls accross the atlantic. (can't wait!)Feel free to let me know which liveries you guys would like to see for the 777...

BA,Air France,EVA air,Air Canada,United yeah all of them :(

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

Given that there are 7 (in word: seven) operators for the 777-200LR model, I would guess that every livery ever put on an LR can be ready on the release...

Given that there are 7 (in word: seven) operators for the 777-200LR model, I would guess that every livery ever put on an LR can be ready on the release...
Yea, they can rename it into quadruple 7 easily :(

Saudi Arabian :)

Ali A.

MSFS on PC: I9-13900KS | ASUS ROG STRIX Z790 MB | 32GB DDR5/7200MHz RAM | ASUS TUF RTX4090 OCE | 1TB M.2 Samsung 990 Pro (Windows) +2TB Samsung 990 Pro for MSFS + 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD for DATA | EK-Nucleus AIO CR360 Lux D-RGB CPU cooler.

HP Reverb G2 VR (occasional use) | ASUS ROG Strix XG43UQ 4K monitor | Tobii Eye tracker 5 | Logitech sound system 7.1 | VIRPIL Controls (Joystick + thrust levers + rudder pedals) | Windows 11 Pro.

Delta & British Airways.

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

I believe Emirates is the only airline to have operated all variants of the 777 so I hope there will be liveries for all variants ;-)

How many chickens?chicken_or_egg.jpgI appreciate all of your enthusiasm from the earlier announcement, but does anyone else think this is a little early to be discussing this?Furthermore, in general, they release liveries for every airlines that flies the bird at the time of the release. Why would this be any different?

Kyle Rodgers

as you guys know PMDG, there will be a truckload of liveries available for almost all major airlines flying the T7, don't worry. i really don't see the point of this topic as PMDG always delivers their products with a huge amount of high quality liveries.

Regards,

Harm Swinkels

boeing-747-wings-pin-ztr6z.png