Sign in to follow this  
outlaw2001it

Boeing's new Buisness Jet

Boeing today unveiled its latest Boeing Business Jet, a new 737-700 with luxury appointments fit for a king.Among those appointments are Honeywell's Ovation Select digital system, which Boeing said "offers the latest technological advancements to deliver seamless and easy connectivity -- whether passengers are connected via their BlackBerry, using their laptops or iPads or conducting a video conference call...The modular, lightweight and flexible cabin management system provides component command and control, high-quality, crystal-clear surround sound audio and vivid full high-definition video, which is stunning to watch on the 42-inch and 46-inch high definition monitors."http://news.cnet.com/8301-13772_3-57404887-52/boeings-new-business-jet-is-fit-for-a-king/?part=rss&subj=news&tag=title

I think the interior looks sleek. Nothing tacky in that outfit.Cheers

Matthew Kane

Wouldn't be such a bad trip being able to sleep on board that beauty!

I often wonder what the point is of having a regular bed on an aircraft (other than sex); I mean you can't be sure of an undisturbed night's sleep, given the possible inset of turbulence. How do you strap down in bed? What if you're just dozing off when an attendant wakes you to tell you you have to get up and strap yourself into a seat?

The size is about right. I can still set up my FSX there on the table, ha! Just%20Kidding.gif

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

I think that would be hilarious to have an FSX setup in there. The pilot is flying from LAX to Honolulu and the guy in the back is flying from LAX to Honolulu in FSX using PMDG's NGX-700 to see if he can do better... :( At least it would give him something to do for the flight, but a bit of a challenge on landing when he is trying to land a PMDG NGX in FSX inside of a real 737-700. The motion would allow realism, especially during landing and takeoff.Cheers

Matthew Kane

From what I understand and have seen in other pics is there is usually a large "strap" that runs across the bed to snuggle you to the bed in case of that turbulence. Doesn't seem very comfortable though to have that heavy down comforter on top of you then a nylon strap over that.