Hi all,

Here is my config under fs2004. I mainly fly with the Carenado Mooney M20J. I have also the amazing instruments Flight Line T and N from Reality XP:

813590DSC04402.jpg

649831DSC04404.jpg

Do anyone of you use the propit panel from VR Insight because I'd like to purchase the GNS530 GPS from Reality XP? There is no key mapper for the propit so I'm afraid that the GPS of the propit will not work with the GPS from Reality XP.

If you have any experience, It would be nice to share it with me!

Regarding my setup, I need to paint my cockpit, add a glareshield, put some goodies such as light, vent and I'd like to close it and add a video projector for more sensation.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Stéphane

Hi Stéphane

You have done great with those gauges. Way to go

That is a VRInsight Propit.

Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Awesome! Can u tell me in your cpit what is the use for the throttles to your left? (the ones that come with the yoke) tiller?

Awesome! Can u tell me in your cpit what is the use for the throttles to your left? (the ones that come with the yoke) tiller?

Click on the picture and it will load a bigger picture, then click again for an even closer look, you should be able to see exactly what is labelled on the left quadrant then.

Cheers, Andy.

Great simpit Stephane. Really like what you have done with the Saitek throttle too.

Well done.

Rhydian

Great simpit Stephane. Really like what you have done with the Saitek throttle too.

Well done.

Rhydian

Thanks Rhydian! Your "Primary 6 flight Sim project" looks very fine, I will have a look to have more details!

Ok thank you the first time when i see the pic was in a cell phone :Nerd:

I think you have your answer now but just in case; from top to bottom, it is the fuel selector lever, cowl flaps and finally the parking brakes. It is a temporary solution as I'd like to open the throttle to do a kind of "do it yourself' command for each of them. I want a more realism touch which is not the case with this solution even though it is very usefull!

Click on the picture and it will load a bigger picture, then click again for an even closer look, you should be able to see exactly what is labelled on the left quadrant then.

Hi Andrew, nice to see you over here! :Peace:

Hi Stephane,

I am new to this forum, but I had to sign up when I saw your cockpit. For the last couple of weeks I have been researching a home cockpit solution. When I saw your pictures, I thought there must be some strange connection between us. :smile: Over the weekend, before even seeing your cockpit, I purchased, EXACTLY - item for item - the same hardware that you have, including THREE Saitek radio panels. I even envisioned the same configuration, with the Saitek switch panel to the left of the yoke, the BIP on top and the multi panel at the bottom of the radio stack, and the throttles to the lower right with the trim below that. The only thing I was having trouble envisioning was the size of the ProPit panel in relation to the Saitek equipment. Now I've got that down, too! I guess I know who to talk to for set up advise. :smile: The only difference is that I'm going for a Cessna 182 as apposed to the Mooney.

Thanks for posting,

James

Hi James,

Glad to hear that you have the sim idea as mine! It is definitely a good setup design then!!!

But on my side, my setup has been updated and I've replaced the three Saitek radio and PA panel with the Flight Illusion Bendix King radios which are awesome. I've also purchased the Go flight ATC module. Here few pictures of the sim:

485834001.jpg

889038002.jpg

791311003.jpg

238836004.jpg

Thanks for the update. It's interesting that you made this upgrade, as I have been unhappy with the Saitek radios and have been considering upgrading to a more realistic set such as the Flight Illusion set you have. I'll have to take a look at those when I have the money to upgrade. I like the finishing touches you put on the instrument panel. Very nice!

Wow—that's a very convenient crevice you have there for your cockpit!

The quality of the components seems to be very high. Too bad there are a few spelling errors. . . .