Sign in to follow this  
brucewtb

Doors

I am having a few issues with FS2C mainly to do with the FO not performing some of his tasks as per his flow, but I will start with this one. The manual refers to having FS2C control the doors but I can't find any mention of how the doors are closed - at least not after doing a search for "doors" and "close doors". I also come up short when I do the same search of the tutorial.

Any assistance appreciated, thanks

Bruce

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Bruce, As Bryan posted, at +2. the doors should close automatically. However, if you are using GSX, you have to edit the NGX in the GSX aircraft editor. If you are, let me know and will post instructions on how to do that. The doors will reopen after FS2Crew closes them without the GSX edit..

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Bruce, As Bryan posted, at +2. the doors should close automatically. However, if you are using GSX, you have to edit the NGX in the GSX aircraft editor. If you are, let me know and will post instructions on how to do that. The doors will reopen after FS2Crew closes them without the GSX edit..

Julian

Please, if you can post here how to edit the GSX, I thank you. I'm just having trouble with it, and I put the FS2Crew to not to open or close the doors ... I have to do everything manually ...

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Thanks, but as far as I can tell the doors are not being closed by the cabin crew. Also the FO says there is a door light showing during the pre start check - he keeps saying this even after I have closed the doors myself. I have GSX but only the trial version that doesn't work at the non FSDT airports I have been flying from (Australia and NZ) but I suppose it could still effect things in some way so I am interested in the edit. As for the missed FO tasks, things like fuel pumps, destination elevation znd a number of other things. I have just done a reinstall of SP1c and FS2C and will play around with this some more. Currently out of town so it will be a few days before I can get back to FSX.

Bruce

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Julian

Please, if you can post here how to edit the GSX, I thank you. I'm just having trouble with it, and I put the FS2Crew to not to open or close the doors ... I have to do everything manually ...

Thanks, but as far as I can tell the doors are not being closed by the cabin crew. Also the FO says there is a door light showing during the pre start check - he keeps saying this even after I have closed the doors myself. I have GSX but only the trial version that doesn't work at the non FSDT airports I have been flying from (Australia and NZ) but I suppose it could still effect things in some way so I am interested in the edit. As for the missed FO tasks, things like fuel pumps, destination elevation znd a number of other things. I have just done a reinstall of SP1c and FS2C and will play around with this some more. Currently out of town so it will be a few days before I can get back to FSX.

Bruce

Sorry for the late reply Gents, I am going to hold off describing the GSX edit, as Umberto informs me that a major update will be coming at the end of this week, so the current aircraft editor may become null and void.

Cheers

Julian

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

OK back in town and it seems I have everything working now, doors close and FO completes his allotted tasks. Part of the problem is that I wasn't calling for the Before Start Procedure so the FO pre start flow didn't happen (partly due to some confusion on the timing of this but sorted now). Thanks to all for your suggestions.

Bruce

Bruce Bartlett

I have the same problem and I close them on the fmc

ZORAN

Which version of FS2Crew are you using?

The latest version fixes that.

good question, I cant seem to find it. where do i look?

cheers z

ZORAN

Just login to your account and re-download the main installer. It has V1.3 built in.

Cheers,

I installed it 2 days ago if your refereeing to the main download from payware site

ZORAN

another challenge. Im using the button version and during descent trying to activate the checklist it wont go past

"im ready for the brief"

ZORAN

it says 1.1

let me know if you still need my details. It looks like an outed version

details sent

ZORAN