Sign in to follow this  
yellow5

Unleash the Jaguar

This paint may be overdone, but it was my turn to have a crack at it... Enjoy....

Time to unleash your Jaguar... Plus an extra to have more colors to fly....

Kevin

jaguar_1.jpg

N831T_1.jpg

wow, these two are beautifull! Found the Jaguar on avsim... did you already upload the red one? so great to have you working on these repaints! Thanks much!

Yellow5, thank you. Your re-paints will have songs sung in their Honor!

DON'T STOP!

I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Nice repaints!!! Is there an easy way to make these work with the "Lite" C90B for my older computer?

Love Airplanes and American Muscle Cars

Greetings fellow King Air Drivers... Thank you for the kind words and support of my work. There is a version 2 of the Jaguar repaint being loaded to the Avsim Library. I was not completely satisfied with how some of the stripes were lining up... Anyway, its there if you wish to use...

Happy landings....

KJ

As far as using for King Air Lite, just load the textures in the Lite folder and add to your aircraft.cfg file. You may have to edit some of the info in the cfg, but it should work.

Or look at how the original king air lite textures reference folders in the regular king air folder. And copy this file sorting to make the Jaguar work...

KJ

Many thanks for the Jaguar repaint of the King Air. That has always been one of my favorite versions of that wonderful aircraft.

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

As far as using for King Air Lite, just load the textures in the Lite folder and add to your aircraft.cfg file. You may have to edit some of the info in the cfg, but it should work.

Or look at how the original king air lite textures reference folders in the regular king air folder. And copy this file sorting to make the Jaguar work...

KJ

Ya I tried it and then edited the cfg to make it better but still having some issues, the windows are all black and the virtual cockpit is too. Probably needs more time spent on it or somebody that knows what they are doing. LOL

Oh well, I tried the regular non-lite version and it seems to work just fine and fly's smooth now. Maybe my puter was having a bad day before, or the SP1 SP2 makes a difference? Thanks again.

Love Airplanes and American Muscle Cars

Beautiful repaints thanks a lot !

so great !

My favorite is the Airmed !

more and more we love them to fly !

Looks nice to me!

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.