Sign in to follow this  
g_precentralis

DCS MiG-21Bis Fishbed

Going to be an instant buy for me for sure. I don't quite have a clue about Russian aircraft by a long shot but that is the whole reason to buy it right? To Learn! Looking forward to it, Leatherneck sure seems to have done a great job. 

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

I have to wait for the Steam release!  :unsure:

Ian R Tyldesley

I placed my pre-order the moment I saw the news this morning. I'm really looking forward to release day!

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

Looks like another great model for DCS!

This sim is growing better and stronger!  And a new area map coming too :-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Lenovo TB310FU 9,5" Tablet for Navigraph and some available external FMCs or AVITABs

Main flight simulator: MSFS 2020 ! Never been so sim-happy... MSFS 2020 &  (FSHUD & FSLTL # BATC)

What DCS really needs, is a Mi-24. It's extremely hard to code such a plane due it's a 2 crew heli, but such a legend cannot be forgotten!

What DCS really needs, is a Mi-24

Yes indeed sir, one of my favourites.  I think that DCS are planning one, but given there current release rate i wouldn't expect it before the heat death of the universe.  

I have pictures from the entire Hind range from Monino, also where the picture of the T-4 in my profile came from.

I'll be purchasing the MiG 21 on release day, i have been looking forward to this for sometime.

Ian R Tyldesley

Yes indeed sir, one of my favourites.  I think that DCS are planning one, but given there current release rate i wouldn't expect it before the heat death of the universe.  

I have pictures from the entire Hind range from Monino, also where the picture of the T-4 in my profile came from.

I'll be purchasing the MiG 21 on release day, i have been looking forward to this for sometime.

Take on helicopters (simulator) does have a Hind addon where you do missions in it. However I do not know if that one is worth it...

Take on helicopters (simulator) does have a Hind addon where you do missions in it. However I do not know if that one is worth it...

Won't be DCS quality, i have plenty to learn in DCS, i mastered the Shark, took weeks, i'll get the hang of the Mi-8, just in time to learn the MiG-21.

Ian R Tyldesley

Mig-21Bis Release, by LN Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/DCS-Mig-21Bis/515416408503951?fref=nf
** DCS: MiG-21bis HAS BEEN RELEASED! ** 
Update your DCS: World install and fly the MiG-21! Spread the word and ENJOY!

Backer keys are being seing out. All backer keys should be sent out by the end of today CET.

Only a community member with intent maintain informed to the simulator community about DCS: World news and progress

More news to the front....

Disclaimer: I´m not member of DCS: World team, Eagle Dynamic team or None official 3rd party.