g_precentralis

DCS MiG-21Bis Fishbed

A Storm is Coming!! :)

imagejpg1_zps8f201c78.jpg

imagejpg2_zpsbe1d0290.jpg

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

A Limited Number ofAdvance Copies of Mig have been released for PR purposes so we should start seeing more screens/movies very soon! But still No Release Date.

2hejc7l.jpg

34teioi.jpg

jgh6iu.jpg

2mq0mer.jpg

Patrick

Screenshots from "Advanced Copies" are picking up pace....I think "Release" is Near!!!

2vuevqa.jpg

js1zwy.jpg

Patrick

I.... Need.... this..... MIG!..... :shok:

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

More reviews and forum test of promotional copies (ED german forum section):

Only a community member with intent maintain informed to the simulator community about DCS: World news and progress

More news to the front....

Disclaimer: I´m not member of DCS: World team, Eagle Dynamic team or None official 3rd party.

Another plane that makes no sense in the DCS series? Come on guys........F18,F14, Jaguar, Tornado, SAAB Viggen, etc. not late 60's early 70's aircraft or even WW2.

I'm all for historical aircraft in DCS, assuming appropriate maps are eventually developed. In fact, the only aircraft I own are the P-51, Dora and Sabre. I have no interest in modern fighters, but I understand how all of the recent vintage aircraft development in DCS would be frustrating for someone who does.

To each his own!

Ohhh... 1st October, unless the reviews are terrible it'll be a day 1 purchase for me.

I have no interest in modern fighters

I have the opposite opinion, although i have the P51 i could never see the point in it.  I liked the Black Shark, it was appropriate for the map, the A10 also fit quite nicely, everything after that has been pretty pointless.

We need new maps, era/map appropriate aircraft and some kind of campaign structure.  I buy everything that comes out for DCS, but frankly it's to support the developers, other than the KA-50 & A10 i haven't really used any of the other aircraft

Ian R Tyldesley

It' been reported on DCS LNS forum that Steam releases are Generally 2 weeks or more behind ED/DCS release :)

Patrick

Froogle review fideo of Mig-21Bis

Only a community member with intent maintain informed to the simulator community about DCS: World news and progress

Disclaimer: I´m not member of DCS: World team, Eagle Dynamic team or None official 3rd party.

Wish they would just release this, i want to start shooting down capitalist dogs!!  :P

Seriously it's clearly a first day purchase.

Ian R Tyldesley

Other video of a new serie.

Is comming!, 10 days and counting

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=129858
HELSINGBORG, SWEDEN, September 8th – Leatherneck Simulations, in association with The Fighter Collection and Eagle Dynamics, 
will release the DCS: MiG-21bis on September 18th as a digital download.

Dear All,

We've finally reached the end of the road. 
While we still have a few last days of crunch ahead of us, we'd like to go ahead and thank each and every one of you for your support, patience and involvement in making this project a success so far.

But we still need your help. If you like the trailer, please help and spread it far and wide, and help us make our maiden launch a success, 
ensuring a plentiful stable of high quality LNS modules in the future.

In just 9 days; you will be able to strap yourself in and fly & fight in your very own MiG-21.
It's time to get hyped up!

ENJOY!

Key Features of the DCS: MiG-21Bis
Incredibly detailed flight physics, utilizing an advanced component based simulation system.
Highly detailed, six-degrees-of-freedom cockpit with high resolution textures.
Fully interactive and animated cockpit. Use your mouse to control levers, switches and knobs!
Fully modeled avionics and weapons suites – exactly as they appear and operate in the real MiG-21.
Highly detailed simulation of the RP-22 Sapfir radar, including unique quirks and operator challenges.
Highly detailed exterior model and textures, with advanced suspension and afterburner animations.
Unique and Custom weapons, including the RN-24 and -28 Nuclear bombs!
Incredibly detailed simulation of the MiG-21's hydraulic, electrical, engine, weapons and fuel systems and applicable subsystems.
Full single player Campaign spanning dozens of missions.
Fully interactive, guided and narrated tutorials, helping you quickly and efficiently learn how to operate the MiG-21.
181 Page illustrated manual, detailing every system and procedure of the aircraft. Translated and available in 5 languages: English, Russian, German, Serbian and Chinese.

Finally!!!! :)

Patrick