Sign in to follow this  
starter

v 2487 out now!

Hi guys,

wanted to re-download v2486, but i get v2487 :smile:

So guessing MCE website will be upgraded soon.

John

John Cramer

NOTAM

from FS++

Indeed, V2.4.8.7 is available on website since Monday. The guy who updates the site forgot to change the info on the page.

Having said that, it's only a very minor thing that changed from .6 to .7, something in connection with AES

I suggest you skip and wait for the one coming out this Saturday.

Again, don't hold your breath, it's just about fine tuning things.

When a major thing happens, like added support for a popular aircraft, we let all our users know via e-mail.

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

Ok thanks.

Unfortunately i'll have to wait for 3 weeks :sad:

Holiday :smile:

John

John Cramer

Have we got to redownload the 500 Mo package each time an update pops up ?

Just to know.

Thanks for your work, anyway...

Henri R

Hi Henri,

Unfortunately that is the case....this is an explanation from the FS++ crew..

With regards these incremental updates…

Because MCE is such a massive package, with support for all kind of complex aircraft, there is always going to be some minor issue here and there.

Example: A user wants the FO to be able to control a particular switch on a particular aircraft add-on.

When something major happens (like added support for RC4, or a new aircraft), all users get notified via e-mail.

It’s just that the FS++ team doesn’t want to bombard you with e-mails every time there is the slightest change.

If you have contacted the support team about a particular issue you had during the last couple of weeks it’s more than likely it’s sorted with this build, and you would have been notified in that case

NOTAM

from FS++

Indeed, V2.4.8.7 is available on website since Monday. The guy who updates the site forgot to change the info on the page.

Having said that, it's only a very minor thing that changed from .6 to .7, something in connection with AES

I suggest you skip and wait for the one coming out this Saturday.

Again, don't hold your breath, it's just about fine tuning things.

When a major thing happens, like added support for a popular aircraft, we let all our users know via e-mail.

The update that was due on Saturday has been delayed, due to FS++ having received some more requests over the last few days.

Looks like next Thursday, give or take a day!

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

Hi alpha117,

Congrats on being the form moderator for MCE!. I just purchased this excellent addon myself and having lots of fun with it. This is the best addon I have purchased and it is well worth the money. With the excellent support and the developer improving it all the time, it was a no brainer..I had to have it!. This is best the investment of an FS addon to date! ...Great Job FS++++

And good luck alpha117 in you're new job!

peace.

Thanks Egguzman

Welcome aboard. If you have any questions then please just ask; they are many knowledgeable users here and the FS++ guys, do pop in every now and again!

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image