Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

2 more getting close...

Been updating the new United Express.....

They changed their font..so I had to fix that.

Got the winglets painted (more difficult than you think.

Now all I have to do is work on the bottom tail...that horrendous multi-compound curve that will bring any painter to their wits end...and missing hair! :vava:

I bet all you guys are glad you don't have to put up with it...you get to just fly the results! :LMAO:

Then this one is right after...and has a bottom tail to also deal with.... :Doh:

But at least her tail looks good.

Ok...back to the canvas! Next post will be the United release post! :dance:

Will do some painting from seat 3A on Delta's flight 1954 out of DFW...scheduled at 7am tomorrow. At least I'm up in 1st class again...so much easier to paint from there than back in the cattle car section! Its an MD-90 again (same as last week). Last week sat in the exit row....very odd config. Look it up on Seat Guru...I was in a seat with no seat in front of me (27E). Not bad for leg room...but where do you put your bag? LoL

Regards,

Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Excellent, keep up he good work steve. :good:

Adam

HP Omen Obelisk Gaming Computer, Intel Core i7-9700, Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 System Memory 4.7GHz 8 cores, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super Graphics with 8GB GDDR6 memory, PSU 750 watts, 1TB hard drive, Samsung T7 2TB SSD, 512 GB SSD, WD 5TB HDD,  Logitech HOTAS X52 Pro Joystick, AOC 27" monitor,

Very nice work Steve!

That tail looks awesome!!

can't wait to get that azul paint, just received a fresh pack of some W.A.R. DVD's the other day, mostly brazilian and indian airlines, Brazil is a fantastic country, would love to fly there one day, I always freak out when I see Brazilian crews and passengers at Frankfurt airport ^_^

Thanks guys!

Hey Darth...will have it to you soon...send me an email address that can handle a 15mb file. :wink:

About to board my flight...looks like a beautiful morning departure!

Regards,

Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

can't wait to get that azul paint, just received a fresh pack of some W.A.R. DVD's the other day, mostly brazilian and indian airlines, Brazil is a fantastic country, would love to fly there one day, I always freak out when I see Brazilian crews and passengers at Frankfurt airport ^_^

Darth,

I've done lots and lots of flying in Brazil...from the old Caravelle (Cruzeiro do Sul) to the MD-11s on Varig. My only ride in the cockpit was on a Varig 733 Pre 911. They even invited me to stay for the landing! I spent about 2hrs up front with the pilots, it was a great experience!

Jay