Sign in to follow this  
Richiebacardi

I had a dream....

I really didn't know the market was that small. I would have thought it was a lot bigger...I would like one because there are now lots of smaller airports that have some wonderful add-on scenery available-too small for a commercial airliner, but big enough for a small jet.

I for one would love to fly a PMDG product into one of these airfileds...just because they're soooo good!

Only selling a 100 copies is just one persons opinion. I have seen a lot of people request bizjets on lots of the forums. I'm sure nobody wanted the j41 before it came out and look how popular it ended up being. Everyone has different tastes.

FlightSimLabs was started by a former PMDG developer, and as an owner, I can attest that it is in incredibly well done simulation of one of the most complex aircraft ever made.

Yea i can agree with this the fs lab concorde is the most complex aircraft to master in all phases of flight, makes the ngx a breeze to fly

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I have another suggestion,wish PMDG can make PMDG-style concorde.

We already have a top notch Concorde, I don't think you cannot get much better than that especially system-wise.

I personally would love to see a biz-jet PMDG-style - i believe it would sell more than only 100 copies!

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

I personally would love to see a biz-jet PMDG-style - i believe it would sell more than only 100 copies!

Sure it would... just because it had the name PMDG attached to it it would be a best seller.

People are all too quick to poo poo the idea of a PMDG level bizjet mostly because they don't like them and prefer a hanger full of tube liners... and this is "mostly" understandable...

Its kinda like Robert Randazzo once said, people buy planes they see and fly on.

How many folks here can fly on a 747, 777 or 737?

Now how many can fly on a Falcon 900 or G-V?

Having said that, I do believe that a quality PMDG bizjet you be a smashing hit.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

We already have a top notch Concorde, I don't think you cannot get much better than that especially system-wise.

I still found some bug after SP2,and i thinking FSL staff was working for a320 then those bug will fix after a320 was done?

I love concorde,so i don't want get have defect concorde.