Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Richiebacardi

I had a dream....

From what I am aware Gulfstream won't allow it. So even if PMDG wanted to, they can't.

Jay Vorkapic

pmdg_trijet.jpg

But they could do a Falcon 900, 7X or a Bombardier Global Express!

Jacob sanders

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

I'd love to see a PMDG Gulfstream as well, but unless PMDG found a way of easing the legal concerns of that company, we'll never see a Gulfstream for FSX and that's a shame given the absolutely outstanding work Boeing and PMDG have done together over the years.

Matthew Bellette

There are two payware Gulfstreams for the X-Plane franchise... wonder how the creators got away with it...

Joseph Chamberlain

FAA ADX

I would love a falcon 7x or 900

PMDG_T7_sig.jpg

Fernando B ( I know I misspelled Boeing, I did it on purpose to make it Unique :) )

PMDG won't venture into business jets anytime soon or even at all. Their market is airliner simulations.

Erik L.

.....that PMDG did a Gulfstream.... :Idea:

That is all

:rolleyes:

Richie

I'm with you.... a PMDG bizjet would be my favorite plane hehe.

|Ryan Butterworth|

| i7 4790K@4.4GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA GTX 1080Ti | ASUS Z97-Pro | 1TB 860 Evo | 500GB 840 Evo Win10 Pro | 1TB Samsung 7200rpm | Seasonic X750W |

PMDG won't venture into business jets anytime soon or even at all.

I hope they stay away from the biz jets. Frankly, I think they are cool but I don't want to see a very good company's resources wasted on a product that will sell only 100 copies.

Nooo please don't turn this into another PMDG A320 debate. :Praying:

And I would be happy for payware FSX Gulfstream from any decent (not abacus right!? :lol:) developer, but I guess that's not gonna happen :unsure:

Cheers, George.

cz.png

I don't know where you heard this, but PMDG has never said they will do an airbus.

Just my opinion. I would like to see an MD-11 v2 but that won't be happening.

Banner_MJC11.png

I had a dream the 777 got released a few nights ago funnily enough :LMAO:

Boeing777_Banner_Betateam.jpg

- Luke Pabari

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

18%
    $4,540.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now