Sign in to follow this  
alpha117

If you think you have found something that's not working.........

3 minutes ago, keats_1980 said:

That's what I want to do. Maybe it's better do the things as you are saying, and simulate to be, first the PF and in another flight, the PM. Yeah, maybe I was focus on the wrong direction.

I will try this way and make voxscripts to the FO do his flows. Thanks for the support and sorry, I know sometimes I can be a little bit annoying...xD

Ok, the first question: The retractable lights commands works great "Landing lights On/Off" but I cant find how to order the fixed lights to On/off. Am I missing something?

In that case, use the default checklist assigned to Zibo. When you eventually get into airline specific training, you could then replaced it with the real deal so you can rehearse it at will.

Regarding LL lights, you can use...

Landing lights on                            (puts all 4 switches forward ON

landing lights off                               (all switches off and retracted

extend landing lights                     (extends them without turning them on

retract landing lights

There are no speech commands specific to fixed lights.

17 hours ago, FS++ said:

Landing lights on                            (puts all 4 switches forward ON

landing lights off                               (all switches off and retracted

extend landing lights                     (extends them without turning them on

retract landing lights

This is not happening in my Zibo, Landing Lights On/Off triggers the Retractable lights "only".

6 hours ago, keats_1980 said:

This is not happening in my Zibo, Landing Lights On/Off triggers the Retractable lights "only".

Issue confirmed.

Caused by changes made recently to Zibo mod.

Consider it sorted. New files will be uploaded tomorrow, with a link in this thread.

Hi

Toliss A319 - I am still getting the problem with no spoilers or auto brake being recognised.  The  text at the top of the screen says the command is not recognised.  I have debug on and it is seeing the correct aircraft.  I have done a clean install of the aircraft and I have uninstalled the old version of MCE and downloaded the latest version. Yet the problem persists. I'm at a bit of a loss.   Very best Dudley

WW4959.png

12 hours ago, dbrooke said:

Hi

Toliss A319 - I am still getting the problem with no spoilers or auto brake being recognised.  The  text at the top of the screen says the command is not recognised.  I have debug on and it is seeing the correct aircraft.  I have done a clean install of the aircraft and I have uninstalled the old version of MCE and downloaded the latest version. Yet the problem persists. I'm at a bit of a loss.   Very best Dudley

Are you using a hardware lever for spoilers?

22 hours ago, keats_1980 said:

Please, keep the Retracted and the fixed landig lights separated!!

Done.

Download this patch

Unzip and manually replace the following...

"xpmce.exe" in \Multi Crew X-Plane\ installation folder

2 speech config files in \Multi Crew X-Plane\CandC\ folder

2 dlls in \X-Plane 11\MCE dlls\64 Bit\ folder

In addition to previous voice commands, can now command fixed lights and retractable ones separately

fixed landing lights on/off

retractable landing lights on/off

5 hours ago, dbrooke said:

I use a switch on my Saitek X52.

Try removing the assignment.

Is it tied to dataref or something else?

I'm still getting every now and then the response of the FO to an "Atention" order that nobody said. It's not a big problem but it startle me when happends.

Sorry if I bother you but my "Mute Microphone" doesn't works. I can see the message "All recognition suspended" but the FO is still rcognizing orders.

Edited by keats_1980

1 hour ago, keats_1980 said:

Sorry if I bother you but my "Mute Microphone" doesn't works. I can see the message "All recognition suspended" but the FO is still rcognizing orders.

Will be looked at.

Meanwhile if it's related to the mike icon in user interface use the alternative way to disable all speech reco using the Nunmlock key

First, enable use of Numlock key

Go to "General" tab in MCE UI and click <More options>

In "Advanced Options" panel, enable option "Numlock mutes reco" (it's not enabled by default because a user going through the Demo could press Numlock by accident and wonder why nothing is recognized, wrongly concluding software doesn't do anything)

After that, toggle Numlock once, keyboard light comes on and no speech should be recognized.

Toggle it a second time, light goes off and you can talk.

You won't even need to reach out to MCE user interface.

I also did that and it doesn't works, and of course this will be my prefered way to do it.

Wait, wait!! Now I did it again and it works...sorry!!

Ok, I know what happened, the simulator window must be active in order to work...:( 

Edited by keats_1980

8 minutes ago, keats_1980 said:

I also did that and it doesn't works, and of course this will be my prefered way to do it.

You need to check none of your other plugins intercepts and consumes the Numlock key.

We recently added "ScrollLock" as an alternative to Numlock, precisely for this sort of scenario.