Sign in to follow this  
gandy

Prepar3d 1.4 release date.

Nice! I think P3D is going to get more simmers off FSX once 2.0 is released with all it's DX11 goodies.

Christmas in August??? Woohoo.. 1.3 has treated me extremely well. It's actually going to be kind of sad to see her go.. I hope 1.4 does 1.3 proud. :)

OMG REAL EYEFINITY SUPPORT~?~!?@? AMD.. Getting Flight Sim love??? Say it isn't so!!??

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

Will 1.4 tip me over the edge to finally dive into P3D? Guess I'll just have to wait four more days to see what they have cooked up. But really waiting for 2.0. Hoping that will be the game changer.

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

like all things wait for the user reviews, im sure there will be a good balance of opinions on 1.4, I will post some comments when i have it installed :)

Im hoping to move over to P3D with 1.4 and leave fsx behind. I already have 1.3 but im still flying fsx at the moment.

-Paul-

1.4 will be available on the afternoon 20. Aug. so be ready for some heavy downloads.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

The team over at LM have released some more info on when we can see v1.4, not long to go if its correct :)

http://www.prepar3d....d/2012/08/4026/

For those who dont want to read it, it says it will be launched on the 20th of August

We will be reporting on this tomorrow morning. Check into the front page sometime after 0900 EST to see the details.

Thanks Tom, i look forward to the report :)

-Paul-

Christmas in August??? Woohoo.. 1.3 has treated me extremely well. It's actually going to be kind of sad to see her go.. I hope 1.4 does 1.3 proud. :)

OMG REAL EYEFINITY SUPPORT~?~!?@? AMD.. Getting Flight Sim love??? Say it isn't so!!??

Would it be possible to run FSMark11 with P3D 1.4 VS FSX? I'd like to see if they improved performance for people using AMD GPUs.