Sign in to follow this  
Merair

Milviz 50% off from today!

I have the 310r and it is a great product. It has the most realistic feeling of flight out of any of my payware planes. It just feels like you really are in control of a *plane* and not just a number crunching simulator. I want to get the B55 ASAP!

That's one of the nicest things you can say about what we do. Thanks. May I quote you?

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Hey guys.. They are on sale in the AVSIM Store too. How about supporting the home team?

Done! Just picked up the Baron 55.

Alexander Alonso

That's one of the nicest things you can say about what we do. Thanks. May I quote you?

I don't know if you were referring to me, but if so, sure, go ahead!

I sure was and thanks!

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

We know about the damned coupon. I've emailed F1 about this and they will, with luck, change the price on it tmrw....

Btw, my name is Colin.

Hi.

Which one is the newest that Milviz put out? The Baron or the 310?

The Baron. Just bought it and it is great. I like the look of it better than the 310. The VC is much clearer and more detailed in my opinion.

The Baron is a MUST BUY for $15!

Eddie
KABQ

I will definitely pick up the Baron and the 310. I wish more developers would do sales like this one. Thanks Colin.

Up until now I was unfamiliar with Milviz. That is a great price, and I like to support companies that give us deals. Thanks Colin. I don't really need two new twin engine planes, but I need a little help with a couple questions to decide which one to get.

1- To a CASUAL simmer, is this Baron 55 much different than the Carenado Baron 58 I recently bought? They almost look and sound the same to me. Also is the 55 a slower than the 58?

2- I just noticed the 310R has both steam guages and glass panel, and the glass interests me a little more as I have several twins already with steam. Is there a noticeable hit on frames with the glass panel?

3- I can run the Real Air and Carenado aircraft OK on my older computer, but have no experiance with the Milviz, does the B55 or C310R have comparable FPS?

Love Airplanes and American Muscle Cars

How about the choppers published by Nemeth Design? I don't see them as part of the discount anywhere.

The Nemeths and MV sell on different sites and they do their own sales and we do ours. So, you need to find a location where the products are on sale... Nonetheless, I will try and make them available on Avsim today but no promises... It will be next week more than likely.

I've now sent Avsim the files and stuff for the choppers. Should be up later on today with any luck!

I'm going camping with my little one for the weekend so I will not be around to help.

Have fun!