Sign in to follow this  

Hello! We are a small team with talent and have a experienced team. Our first Scenery we are making is the Van Nuys Airport(KVNY). It is the worlds most busiest GA airport and there is no Add on Scenery out there for it. So our team is developing KVNY right now and we are expected to be done around Christmas time. Our Forum is here and you can follow our progress http://qualityscener...forumotion.com/ <-- There. It will consist of Very Detailed Photo Real.. Custom 3D Buildings.. Custom Runway Polys and more.... Sign up to our forum to find out more information as we get more in depth into the Project... Remember this is a freeware scenery! Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/QualitySceneryDesigners

QSD Team

Good luck looking forward to a high quality VNY

Dan

Sent using Tapatalk

I know that Aerosoft was planning on doing a version of Van Nuys, after a long thread on their forum posing the question of Courchevel Altiport or Van Nuys as an upcoming project...

Are you working with them on this?

A

I was also under the impression Aerosoft was doing VNY, their quality is tough to beat and since they are about to release the US Cities Los Angeles photo scenery very soon, they probably will have full compatibility between the two making it a superb combination.

I personally would have prefered you guys did Torrence, Long Beach or Sant Ana airport instead but I guess having two VNY options to select from arent totally bad either :-)

Mike

I am hopefully going to get a hold of US Cities: Los Angeles in the near future. If not we may release a compatible version at a later date.

QSD Team