Sign in to follow this  
FIVE-BY-FIVE

Captain Sim 767 is one Amazing Beautiful aircraft for FSX

They're making a killing from those who can't see through this smoke screen they put up. Never again!

Well, the final MD-11 SP and the SP2 for the J41 where said to arrive 'after the NGX'. Do you see them? I don't. :mellow: Unfixed since 2009. The NGX being there since over a year.

You'd never see PMDG ever do this!

If you say so.

Maybe we agree on the NGX being a bad 767 rendition. ^_^ Which is the reason I'm flying the CS for example. And I agree with the OP, one is free to look around and find out that there's more than one 737NG in FSX. :smile:

Well, the final MD-11 SP and the SP2 for the J41 where said to arrive 'after the NGX'. Do you see them? I don't. :mellow: Unfixed since 2009.

I actually have no issues with either the MD-11 nor the J41. Both amazing aircraft! I can't tell if there's anything that needs a fix. A couple of them are quite obvious with the CS 757.

Cheers,
Todd

CXA557-2.jpg

And there it is again, the personal preference. Don't worry, I think both are great aircraft, but I also add the CS767 to my list of great aircraft and I really think this should be allowed, don't you think? :smile:

Devs beating around the bush when it comes to service packs isn't something being bound to just one of them, but all, at least at times.

Well son of a gun, all these years I didn't know how miserable I was flying my CS 707-727-C130-757-737 and after checking I DO have the 767, thanks for enlightning me!

Jay