Sign in to follow this  
Woc

Gettin' ready for triple 7

Fellow captains,

Finally I can feel them in my hands, I can read 'em, I can see 'em, I can learn from them. I can deeply enjoy them because I have them!! :dance:

777manualset.jpg

Ivan Lewis

PMDG B737NGX, B777 and B747v3 QOTS II

Lucky! Enjoy mate and happy, fun and safe miles when she comes ;)

ehrm..ok...ehrm...are you...enjoying them...and...ehrm...reading them...and ehrm....learning well? are you...ehrm...feeling...the...ehrm...benifit...of...ehrm...them?

*Dies inside with Jealousy as Could not Justify cost but really wanted them*

I'm reading Weight & Balance along with sharpening up on engines, no time for the 777 until October unfortunately! I think I'll order the OQH but nothing else as I'll have the manuals on my iPad once release ;-)

This is me getting ready :D

777BackgroundPMDGLogoA.png

Haha... I already have the Manuals on my Samsung Galaxy note... I have also had many daydreams about piloting this bird.... I have seen Luke Pabari's and several other 777 videos on youtube.... I

have stared aimlessly at pictures of 777s...... I have also stared at real life 777s when I was at heathrow this summer.... I stalk the forums everyday for news.... I would rather have the 777 than my

next meal....

I sir, am READY!

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Oooh, I'm so jealous ^_^ ! I love the sticker on the box!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dana Palmer

KJAC

Lucky! Enjoy mate and happy, fun and safe miles when she comes ;)

Thanks mate B)

ehrm..ok...ehrm...are you...enjoying them...and...ehrm...reading them...and ehrm....learning well? are you...ehrm...feeling...the...ehrm...benifit...of...ehrm...them?

Well...obviously I can't deal with all that info at once but is not my goal. Need my time to process, practice and enjoy and as now I'm envolved in my real job, fortunately it let me time to read and read. Yes, I'm one of those few who read the manuals, specially these ones :Nerd:

Oooh, I'm so jealous ^_^ ! I love the sticker on the box!

Hehehe, I love stickers too :smile2:

Ivan Lewis

Funny that they sent your 777 manuals ground....lol would have thought they would have sent them air.... B)

Cheaper shipping.

Funny that they sent your 777 manuals ground....lol would have thought they would have sent them air.... B)

If you are in the right areas you get more options. Ground is very cheap. Not quite the service you get from Express, but cheap.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

This time I got lucky. I'm living in Spain so normally I have no more option than use international shipping which mean additional cost. I was visiting Miami by 5 days, so when I was prompted to give a delivery address during the purchase process, I gave the one in Miami.

Thus, during my horrible time in Miami due the tropical storm "Isaac", one of my top moments was when the Fedex man knock the door, said me "sign here and here, sr" and gave me the pack :)

Ivan Lewis