Sign in to follow this  
admbar

So It Needs A Little Work!

Thank you everyone, appreciate it. :smile:

John, honestly I can't think of any. :biggrin: Just kidding, most of my planes are GA, I only have three commercial jets, the JF 146, Feelthere E-Jet and CS 707.

Kevin and Brian, the plane is a 1966 Cessna from Delivery Guy, that is the only paint that comes with the plane. As for the door and pilot, there is a click spot on the hand strap next to the door on each side that removes them.

Adam

HP Omen Obelisk Gaming Computer, Intel Core i7-9700, Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 System Memory 4.7GHz 8 cores, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super Graphics with 8GB GDDR6 memory, PSU 750 watts, 1TB hard drive, Samsung T7 2TB SSD, 512 GB SSD, WD 5TB HDD,  Logitech HOTAS X52 Pro Joystick, AOC 27" monitor,

Hey James, It won't be the first time i've gotten in trouble. :rolleyes:

So do I Ben, I just hope the parachute is in better shape than the plane.Nail%20Biting.gif

Adam

HP Omen Obelisk Gaming Computer, Intel Core i7-9700, Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 System Memory 4.7GHz 8 cores, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super Graphics with 8GB GDDR6 memory, PSU 750 watts, 1TB hard drive, Samsung T7 2TB SSD, 512 GB SSD, WD 5TB HDD,  Logitech HOTAS X52 Pro Joystick, AOC 27" monitor,

I am amazed that the lights work on that!

Best Regards,
Kyle Schurb
Developer of Virtual Cockpits, Sceneries, and Liveries.
Instrument-Rated Commercial Pilot AMEL, CFI/CFII/MEI

I'm amazed anything works Kyle. :Praying:

Adam

That'll all buff right out.. :lol:

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

Great!!, Your hired Bill. :Whew:

Adam

How true, my boss was testing a 210 for a friend and a flap broke off in flight. :Shocked:

Adam

How true, my boss was testing a 210 for a friend and a flap broke off in flight.

!!!!

I can't remember the name, but there was a "reality" show about airplane transporters some time ago... they had allot of the same problems.

Well as a Cessna fan the 182 is one I don't have. There's a comprehensive review here http://www.simflight.com/2010/11/30/review-flysimserver-1986-old-school-skylane-182k-fsx/ and the bits that aren't great are compensated for by the fact it has a good flight model and the Skydiver version. As I like "proper" instrumentation and grubby and weathered aircraft this makes it a no brainer?

Geoff

Geoff Brown

Geoff, like the review said, It handles and sounds great, even spits and sputters once in a while. Even thought it was made for FS9 and the interior is clearly not up to today's standards, It's still fun to fly!

Adam