Sign in to follow this  
g_precentralis

Sad news

Just want to inform you that Goran Savić - Savke, creator of Soko Galeb G-2 for FS2002, 2004 and compatible with FSX, winner of avsim silver award, and developer of G-4 Super Galeb for FS9 and FSX (delayed for many years), crashed and died today while performing test flight of Lasta 95 training aircraft. He put his last effort to prevent aircraft hit the houses nearby, but he was late to jump out of aircraft.

He was flight instructor and test pilot at Serbian Air Force, and former member of aerobatic display team "Stars".

You can visit his Youtube channel and see beautiful areal images:

http://www.youtube.com/user/yz1sg

And you can see G-4 Supergaleb for FS9 and FSX, unfortunately unfinished:

and some more of his projects:

He was not ashamed by flying at virtual skies like many RW Pilots, he was true enthusiast for both RW and virtual flying.

RIP and blue skies!

This is terrible news. My condolences to you and his family.

RIP, my condolences. It seems like so many great members of FS/Aviation communities have passed away this fall :( ... Had mourning day today in my school too when young girl died in a traffic accident, this kind of unexpected deaths are always shocking, even more so within relatively small close community.

My condolences to his family. RIP.

Sorry to hear. If any comfort he died doing something he loved. All the best to his Family and Friends. RIP

Matthew Kane

Thanks Larry

Glad that GoranM is still here. Again, condolences to Goran Savke's family.

Always sorry to hear about the loss of a pilot in an aviation accident. May he rest in peace and fly high in the heavens.

John

irreparable loss for sms-team... Savke always said "I do not want to see the readme text that says this is impossible due to limitations in MSFS, anything is possible and we will find a solution"... the last project that was started by Savke is just that damn Lasta-95 for FSX.

one of last flights:

R.I.P. and have blue skies, my friend.

sorry for bad English, I cry and I can not think of spelling

R.I.P. My condolences to this great pilot. Lived as a pilot, enjoyed being a pilot, and died as a pilot. A true hero indeed.

Very sad to see another FS user leaving... but rest in peace my friend!