Sign in to follow this  
Guest BRISTOL86

AirSimmer Customer Support - Absolutely Appalling

No. You respect the rules of the forum. This isn't a country. There are no communal laws. It doesn't matter where you're from. All that matters is how the people who volunteer their time decide to run the place. What you're then free to do is decide to participate or not. This isn't run by committee, no free speech laws apply.

I don't know if you were coming up with this stuff in an attempt to get noticed for your wonderful diplomacy and potential moderating skills, but hopefully there aren't any situations vacant at the moment .........

It is true that AVSIM is not a democracy, however it were run with the attitude and complete lack of 'connection' and value of members that your views reflect, it would have died years ago and we'd all be somewhere else now, no doubt engaging in a similar debate!

That's a ridiculous attack. Read the TOS. There's a section that specifically states this is not a democracy nor does freedom of speech apply. If this bothers you take it up with the sites owners or protest by asking them to delete your account.

This thread is like the movie "Jaws." Just when you think it's safe to go back in the water, along comes another big mouth full of teeth and there's blood in the water once again.

Give it up guys or take it to some other forum. This is the FS9 forum and in case you haven't noticed, it's a pretty friendly place where we try to help each other out, not rip each other to shreds. Please, take your toys and go play somewhere else. Thank you

This thread is like the movie "Jaws." Just when you think it's safe to go back in the water, along comes another big mouth full of teeth and there's blood in the water once again.

Give it up guys or take it to some other forum. This is the FS9 forum and in case you haven't noticed, it's a pretty friendly place where we try to help each other out, not rip each other to shreds. Please, take your toys and go play somewhere else. Thank you

LMAO You literally got a chuckle out of me!

Regards,

Efrain Ruiz
LiveDISPATCH @ http://www.livedispatch.org (CLOSED) ☹️

it's a pretty friendly place where we try to help each other out, not rip each other to shreds

Thank you, kiwi. I could not agree more.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

I see tupolev280 got banned LOL wonder what happened there...=S
<br /><br />I get the impression he made comments or expressed opinions that those that have their fingers on the delete button may not have liked. Bit of a shame really as he could be quite thought provocking. Interestingly, does it make us better or smarter people by standing up in a Forum hidden behind the anonymity of the net and LOL at his departure because we may not agree

I get the impression he made comments or expressed opinions that those that have their fingers on the delete button may not have liked. Bit of a shame really as he could be quite thought provocking.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Yea...I wonder if he will be back or if the ban is permanent.

I get the impression he made comments or expressed opinions that those that have their fingers on the delete button may not have liked. Bit of a shame really as he could be quite thought provocking. Interestingly, does it make us better or smarter people by standing up in a Forum hidden behind the anonymity of the net and LOL at his departure because we may not agree

As I appreciate thought provocation, this wasn't the thread for his posts. Also, given the usual rude comments against whole nationalities from the former member, I hardly think the posts provoked actual thought. No, I say many were just plain inflammatory.

Yea...I wonder if he will be back or if the ban is permanent.

It's permanent, though I do not know precisely what happened.

Guys, let's stop hijacking this thread. I'd hate to have to lock it and stifle another potentially thoughtful post on the OP topic.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

As I appreciate thought provocation, this wasn't the thread for his posts. Also, given the usual rude comments against whole nationalities from the former member, I hardly think the posts provoked actual thought. No, I say many were just plain inflammatory.

It's permanent, though I do not know precisely what happened.

Guys, let's stop hijacking this thread. I'd hate to have to lock it and stifle another potentially thoughtful post on the OP topic.

Thanks for the info, I guess that's the end of him then. He's finished.

Anyhow back on topic. It's good that the OP and the Airsimmer mod were able to resolve this. Seems like it's worked out for the best for all parties involved.

Anyhow back on topic. It's good that the OP and the Airsimmer mod were able to resolve this. Seems like it's worked out for the best for all parties involved.

Exactly, and as such, this thread should've been locked a long time ago, since it served it's purpose. Anything else, is just beating on a dead horse.

Regards,

Efrain Ruiz
LiveDISPATCH @ http://www.livedispatch.org (CLOSED) ☹️

Exactly, and as such, this thread should've been locked a long time ago, since it served it's purpose. Anything else, is just beating on a dead horse.

In this instance I agree. The issue has been resolved.

20080202231407!Beating-a-dead-horse.gif
You seem to have a thing about horses :(
Beating-a-dead-horse.gif
Yep, it gets worse :O And still no real contribution.
If that is the case, I can change that quickly. :lol:
Arghh, a threat to try and close the thread :ph34r:
Not sure but being off topic sure can get a thread closed and we are both guilty of that. :lol:
No comment needed really.
LMAO You literally got a chuckle out of me!
Sarcasm at it's best (or worse)
Jeez - there's that poor horse again. And yet you have not told us why you feel this thread should be locked (or people should not be allowed an opinion on this), even though you have obviously rejected it on more than one occasion? You don't frequent a BMW forum by chance? Please tell me why this should be locked, because I for one, find it quite fascinating due to many of the issues it has addressed, including replies from developers themselves (sadly not the ones concerned).
In this instance I agree. The issue has been resolved.
Resolved how? You have a customer that has made his point and sadly felt that he now had to delete his profile. You have a Customer Service person that had got to the stage where he had enough. You also have a product supplier that quite clearly has no idea of the support that is required by customers and has made NO contribution to the original issue.More importantly (and although they give a 30 day refund), you still have a distributor making commissions from a product that, after all this time, has failed to deliver!

I really do not see how the issue(s) has been resolved, because this thread has served as a reminder that customers expect more than being told by others that "that's the way it is and it is acceptable to them"

It so easy to get in a situation of misunderstanding when you talk to people online. The OP's complaint seemed legit and probably is. However, knowing Rob for being very helpful, I am sure there was a misunderstanding that had happened between them.

Rob showed class by apologizing in this forums when he didn't have to. He had, already, quit. The OP did the same, so it has been resolved.

Rob, thank you for all the help and good luck.

Naif Almazroa

My Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Youmou0205