Sign in to follow this  
Air France

20% Off Aerosoft - Life is a Holiday!

wow some really good prices there.

Now I just have to choose a couple <_<

Lee

Corfu is excellent, Djerba is good but missing dynamic scenery elements, the Balearic ones are quite good too, with full photo-real terrain for the entire islands. Can't comment on the others.

Im seriously contremplating Nice, Bari and Kos....

and now I just noticed Santorini...hhhmmm

yes looks like it

Indeed, downloads this time. I finally grabbed up Corfu.

- Aaron

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "MS FSX Forum" to "The Bargain Hunter's Shack". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.

Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

The prices are indeed great! Finally I'm downloading Madeira and Djerba.

THank you very much for the info.

Flo

Bought Holiday Airports, I think it's great value for money as my new virtual fspax airline is based in Malta so I like to fly around Mediterranean.

Antalya gives me kind of bad FPS though, I wonder if all patches are included on this bundle.

I can only comment on what I own, and it is everything on sale, except Djerba and Madeira:

- Don't get Kos or Antalya or Faro separately, but get Holiday airports. Excellent value for money, as with the discount you get 4 good airports for €8 each. Yes, Antalya is a little heavy on FPS, but it is good too.

- Also don't get Mallorca or Ibiza or Menorca separately. Get the whole Balearic package. It may seem a bit pricey even with the discount at €40, but you get 3 excellent large international airports for all your jets, for day and night operations as they have approach lighting. (OK Menorca cannot "lift" fully loaded widebodies)

- All the greek island sceneries/airports are excellent. (Corfu, Santorini, plus Kos in the Holidays package)

- Larnaca is also excellent and very good value for money. A 3km runway international airport, and with approach lighting, for only €12. That means that is usefull for all your jets, from the lighter to the heavier one, day and night.

- Nice ia also very good, and with a bit chanlleging approach at night or low visibility conditions (no approach lightning)

- Sharm El Kheish -> an excellent all-around large international airport with excellent surroundings, with approach lighting, and at a region where no other sceneries exist.

The rest:

- Tahiti and Malvides are only for GA enthusiasts, not jets, as the airports have default runway/taxiway/appron textures. However, the environment around on approach is very good.

- Bari -> a good regional airport

IMHO, I would prioritize on the first group, and not on the "rest" one.

cptawsom thanks for that, I picked up Corfu and because of your recommendation Holiday Airports . Cant wait to try them out

thanks

lee

- Don't get Kos or Antalya or Faro separately, but get Holiday airports. Excellent value for money, as with the discount you get 4 good airports for €8 each. Yes, Antalya is a little heavy on FPS, but it is good too.

Correction: for €6 each.

Got Corfu and Holiday Airports, 4 high quality fun airports for just $40 so I'm happy.

Cheers

Lee