Sign in to follow this  
ddswh1pk0s

How Are You Liking Your PMDG 737 NGX?

Hi Everyone

I just came on here to ask you all, are you enjoying your PMDG 737?

Here are a list of things that I like the most about the NGX.

The FMC - fully functional, and LOVE the in-built load manager. Also like the ground connections and the PMDG setup pages. I love the flexibility to change all settings from the eyebrow window configuration, to the option of steel or carbon brakes.

The Livery Manager - ability to easily install liveries is just great.

The Virtual Cockpit - everything in the cockpit except the circuit breakers are fully interactive, and love the realism of the autopilot engaging and the different air conditioning temperatures and how they affect the cabin temperature.

The HGS - love the HGS, great for those visual approches in heavy fog.

Hope to talk to all of you soon

Antoni

I haven't been flying anything else in FSX since the NGX came out. Tried some other aircraft in between, but always came back to the NGX.

Any more questions? B)

As a side effect, the NGX got me into repainting.

Dave P. Woycek

14 consecutive months of pure enjoyment. I recently pulled out the MD-11X out of the hangar to get some long-haul, while enjoying the PMDG realism. Once the 777X is out, my short and long haul needs will be fully satisfied.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Technically and graphically it is the best! Hands down. However, the 737 is not my favorite aircraft. I never fly the same aircraft 2 days in a row it seems. I fly so many different addon aircraft that it's hard for me to master any single one. For some reason, every time I go to sit down for a flying session the first aircraft that pops into my brain is the PMDG MD-11. There is something intangible about it that makes it my favorite aircraft. It is stunningly beautiful! Don't get me wrong though, the NGX is still the best.

No I don't like it. When I am in Captain mode I find that I get hungry and may need the toilet. On the NGX when I exited the cockpit to go to the toilet I fell 37,000 feet to my virtual death. All because I needed a virtual poo. For that reason alone I am going back to the Flight1 ATR which has a flushable toilet

I hardly fly ILS approaches in good weather anymore. I simply switch the autopilot off about 10nm or so out and fly the aircraft in manually - such a joy!

I also do this, but during bad weather i like to get on final approach before disengageing the A/P

Once the 777X is out, my short and long haul needs will be fully satisfied.

Yeah, i can't wait, i am estimating between new years or winter (US summer) next year for the release

I have been a longtime user of FS9 and LDS767 & PMDG747 and never really got to grips with the NGX or was a big fan of virtual cockpits. I've recently upgraded to FSX and purchased the NGX and i've not stopped using it since, its just better in every way than the other 2 products, I appreciate its newer, but its a great product

The NGX is amazing in all aspects!

From the visual model, VC, Soundset, system intergration, It's a must have! I seriously cant wait to see what these guys can do with the 777. These 2 aircraft are all I need.

Tino,

Sante Sottile

Easier to ask "What I do NOT like about the NGX!!"

• Nada

• Nothing

• Zilch

Easier to ask "What I do NOT like about the NGX!!"

• Nada

• Nothing

• Zilch

Agreed! good point!

You know there is only one aircraft able to compete with the quality of ngx and that's not even a ng, Pmdg own's the airliner world, it changed so much, that only maybe two other company's have quality equal two. One has not released there's yet and of course the other is VRS super Bug that plane is a master peaice just like the Ngx and i am sure the 777 will beat the day lights outa the Ngx, and the 747-8 is going to be spectacular (imagine flying into Kai Tak, with rex storm's active at night with fs2crew). Just can't wait for the t7 and 74, But the Ngx is one of my favorite four payware aircraft.

Great job Pmdg, Keep it up.

Technically and graphically it is the best! Hands down. However, the 737 is not my favorite aircraft. I never fly the same aircraft 2 days in a row it seems. I fly so many different addon aircraft that it's hard for me to master any single one. For some reason, every time I go to sit down for a flying session the first aircraft that pops into my brain is the PMDG MD-11. There is something intangible about it that makes it my favorite aircraft. It is stunningly beautiful! Don't get me wrong though, the NGX is still the best.

There is something about the MD-11 that keeps me splitting my time between the two. Perhaps it's the different systems as it's not conventional Airbus/Boeing? Either way they're both great.

Amazing plane, I love it! The best, you can get for sim.

Looking forward to T7 and the 747 in the same quality.

Peter Frey

LSZH

Worst addon I've ever purchased... :wink:

The NGX is amazing in all aspects!

From the visual model, VC, Soundset, system intergration, It's a must have! I seriously cant wait to see what these guys can do with the 777. These 2 aircraft are all I need.

Tino,

+1. Absolutely

Sent from my iPad with Tapatalk HD

Ivan Lewis

PMDG B737NGX, B777 and B747v3 QOTS II