• Low Frame Rates
    • Default Vector scenery
    • CTD-OOM errors
    • Stutters
    • Scenery blurries
    • No sun reflection on Cockpit as shadows
    • All of them

And raindrops on the windows.

Some planes have them though, are they are good or not is another discussion. Worst I've seen so far is in the Orbx Lancair, but like the ones in the Realair Turbine Duke. Think Orbx should stick to making scenery instead of planes...

People copying there fsx config taking up a full page of a topic when 3/4 of it is a waste of time. You need to add that option also.

I tried attaching my FSX config file first but somehow it didn't work after multiple times.

Low frame rates on the current best hardware. It seems you have to overclock to 5+ghz just to get better frames in heavy areas and bad weather.

Yes, seems FSX needs a thousands of dollor PC to run example a high end PC from www.jetlinesystems.com/

Performance tweaking, crashes, etc.

And lack of raindrops on the windows.

I agree, same goes for iceing. And not to forget very stupid looking trees and houses(ORBX excluded)

1y329d.jpg

People copying there fsx config taking up a full page of a topic when 3/4 of it is a waste of time. You need to add that option also.

LMAO.

Let's see, never had a CTD/OOM error, stutters and blurries not a problem, love cockpit shadows in DX10 mode, um, lesse, oh yeah, photoreal scenery with no autogen turns me off, other than that, I am good.

(BTW I like the default trees)

My biggest turn off is having my FS world perfectly tuned and then getting an addon aircraft that it too heavy on performance meaning I either have to compromise my perfect FS world, or ditch the aircraft..... the aircraft goes!

Best, Michael

KDFW

:lol: :lol: :lol:

All of us at FL-infinity over at the DX10 discussion area, have been trying (with little effort however, it's kind of our secret club) to bring the rest of you DX9'ers to; The light, salvation, and superior intellect sim, while Victoria Secret Models serve us breakfast in bed, and wash/wax our Harley Davidson's on gold plated driveways... but alas.... Ye are hard of reading. REPENT, for the time is near. Allot of hard work is being done by very few to SAVE thy sim you later blues.

Behold... I have shown you the path. Pick a foot, and move it forward to the light. Join us and Duck Dodgers into the 24th and a 1/2 century!

For me it's always the CTD from the odd addon that doesn't want to play nice with FSX and the other addons.

And it usually comes during my approach after a 2+ hour flight. So frustrating.

Even after I quit FSX every time, I get an error usually centered around fsx.exe.

For me it's always the CTD from the odd addon that doesn't want to play nice with FSX and the other addons.

And it usually comes during my approach after a 2+ hour flight. So frustrating.

Even after I quit FSX every time, I get an error usually centered around fsx.exe.

I had them until I uninstalled FSinn and FScopilot,pretty stable now.

1y329d.jpg

I had them until I uninstalled FSinn and FScopilot,pretty stable now.

Yeah I have both. Unfortunately it's the best client for me on VATSIM since I configured model matching plus it can be run across a network.

I wish VATSIM would come out with their own client but it seems far away right now.

autogen pop up here and there is very annoying.

+1

Color palette. Even with GEX and UTX, the color palette is not so great and I actually prefer FS9's color palette.

+1

Color palette. Even with GEX and UTX, the color palette is not so great and I actually prefer FS9's color palette.

100% Agreed colour palette is hardly near reality but its bounded by graphical interface.

1y329d.jpg

+1

You can change the palette with the ENBSeries mod. The ENBSeries mod does of course have its own set of issues tho

vatsim s3

1133704.png

+1

Easy to solve with a color profile or preset for your monitor...

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Ive got ENB and use it in both FS9 and FSX on the same system. I prefer the color palette of FS9 way over FSX, so it's doubtful that it's a monitor (or in my case, projector) issue.