Sign in to follow this  
Sandy_Bridge

Request: Boeing 787

Hello, PMDG team!

You have made pretty good aeroplanes and I would like to have a PMDG 787!

The base model can be -8 with the -9 avaiable as an expansion.

Mihkel Kiil

Oh boy. Another request thread.

Actually, this is the one request thread I support.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Just had word that they just finished the Graphics for the B788! Should be out tonight!

in all honesty there will be a surprise in the update and that will be a 787 and don't mock me. there will be a 787 maybe not in the foreseeable future. but there will be one.

oh we can now give our wishes to pmdg? well, then i would like to have an A340-600, and hurry up! :mad:

:lol:

Oh_Shit_Not_Again.jpg

We all want this and that, believe me, I also want a 787. But how many times do we have to tell that asking for new products or release dates are not gonna be answered? These threads are nothing more than speculation and we've had them over a 100 times already.

These threads are nothing more than speculation and we've had them over a 100 times already.

I like the cat but not the wording. There could be kids around here...

What do you think a lot of the threads are in the 777 forum? I think there are more than a 100 threads out there...

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

The 787 is in the works. I went through the trash at the pmdg world headquarters the other day and I found the release order of future products.

1. 777 12/21/12 relase date

2. woodpidegon

3. DC-6

4. 787

5. 757

6. 767

7. A380

8.A320

9. 797

Also they are working on a weather radar thats going to display on the ND of all the airliners. and from what the memo said they are going to simulate the XM weather in the G1000 unit for the woodpideon

Ohhh and all these planes will be be available for FSX and X-plane 10 With the woodpidgeon, 757,767 and A320 also coming out for FS9

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB