Sign in to follow this  
WoznikWRX

THIS WEEKEND?! :-D

Ok, so the finals week is just around the corner. And when I mean around the corner I mean next week :-0! I would love, love if the T7 came out this weekend. Would definitely help me out with studying. Nothing like doing a nice trans-atlantic flight while studying for your Commercial FAA Test :-D..but I can or we can only dream, huh? Usually I am pretty patient with PMDG and their release dates but the love for the T7 is just eating me from the inside out!

One more thing!

I would love to thank PMDG for their products and their amazing, amazing job on the reality of their products.

Just because it's the weekend doesn't mean that it's more likely to be released.

I distinctly remember riding on the Metro to work in DC reading the PMDG intro manual and tutorial on my phone the next morning. Granted, that may have been a Sunday night release, but in any case, it releases when it releases. No posts about excitement, respect, or your own schedule are going to influence that.

Sorry to be a grinch, but do we really need posts like this every week?

Kyle Rodgers

i guess that post wasnt meant that serious as you take it Kyle..

I'm not trying to "rush" or influence PMDG in anyway possible to release the 777 sooner. Like I said, I am a patient person and I know that the wait will be well worth it. Yes, there are plenty of posts about this in the forum but is it hurting anyone? It sure isn't hurting me. Doesn't matter how many posts on this topic I see I always like to read them just to see what people are talking about. For the people that are bothered by it, no one is making them read the posts.

Oh and just to add, I'm not trying to sound like a d**k just speaking my mind that is all.

Serious or not, I was just stating my take on it.

Oh and just to add, I'm not trying to sound like a d**k just speaking my mind that is all.

No problem with that at all. I think it's unfortunate that most people around here don't seem to understand that issue. Everyone's entitled to an opinion. If someone doesn't like it, provide a counterpoint, or let it go.

Kyle Rodgers

Well, if your profile pic is anything to go by, you have a long wait!.... (NGX = Facebook)

And as its still climbing, its not even at cruise level yet...and being a T7, it has a very, very long range.

Looong way to go before TOD

:P

I do wonder what goes through ones mind whilst posting lol..

Note to self , do not read anymore threads titled, realise?, this weekend? will it be ? ect unless it is posted by PMDG staff.

Your not the only one that would love to have the T7, and when i saw a post "this weekend?" i got really excited, only to be let down AGAIN, so thanks for nothing

jeff

I feeling this moment like as wainting NGX release before. And i remember a lot of simmer was thinking NGX will release at christmas...

I do wonder what goes through ones mind whilst posting lol..

Probably the same that went through yours when you posted about flawed WIP pictures... HA! :lol:

Dont worry my best friend you are not the only one they everyday comes back to the forum or the pmdg website to see if the T7 is released! It is not an option to make youself crazy with this things....with all respect. But be patiently and wait untill it is released.

Take an example from people they"ll be patiently with waiting for the b737 ngx for 4 years with NO stress

Note to self , do not read anymore threads titled, realise?, this weekend? will it be ? ect unless it is posted by PMDG staff.

Your not the only one that would love to have the T7, and when i saw a post "this weekend?" i got really excited, only to be let down AGAIN, so thanks for nothing

jeff

*Release

Hey guys. Shut the ********** up, if he wants to post a topic like this, who cares. Let him do it. No harm done.

Is it really hurting anyone?

If you don't like it, than gtfo

*Release

Hey guys. Shut the ********** up, if he wants to post a topic like this, who cares. Let him do it. No harm done.

Is it really hurting anyone?

If you don't like it, than gtfo

Scarlett,

Firstly there is no need for your abusive or foul language on the forum!!. :angry: :angry: You need to apologise to Jeff and need speaking to by mods!!

Secondly I'm agreeing with Jeff what was the point of this post ?? Nothing!. It does come across being an official post from PMDG.

At the end of the day we all are waiting anxiously for the T7 but there is some posts that just seem pointless.

There is more to life than Flight Sim in my eyes. We need to be little bit patient I think :rolleyes:

And yes I know there is a delete button and I don't have to read every post!

Jason

Jason Thompson