Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

It's 777-related, so it counts, right?

Haha. Thanks guys.

...but...but Siri told me she was perfect!

well then, why do you bring this as an argument?

Damn Kyle, I just upgraded my commodore 64 with an extra 64kb of memory and overclocked stable at 1.023. Mhz.. I take it the 777 won't run on FS1? Too bad, PMDG just lost a customer..

Guess I'll stick to crop dusting with my Sopwith Camel....

Brings back memories of my old Apple IIe computer, with blocky graphics and 5 1/4 inch floppy disk drive and that noisy dot matrix printer. Ahh, those were the days!!! ^_^

Hahaha lol!!!! :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: I can't stop laughing! :LMAO:

You hit the nail on the head with this topic lol! This whole thread basically summarizes all the pointless threads posted each day.

If PMDG aren't giving updates, that's maybe a good sign. They are working really hard! We all expect the 777 within a few weeks. But honestly, my guess is we ain't gonna see it until Q3 2013.

well then, why do you bring this as an argument?

well well, i quote myself here so you can just ignore that comment. saw the last line in your starting post.

Yea my commute to ORD was great since I get in way before rush hour traffic and the crew/employee shuttle bus dropped me off on the ramp before there was any activity. Morning bids are the best.

To me, it didn't matter much. I had a parking spot right next to the terminal, with a 5 minute commute. Time of day didn't really cause much issue, as IAD has its own access road that I used with airport traffic only.

In my time there, I worked evenings, mostly. I worked mornings with Independence/ACA a couple times. When [the last company I worked for at IAD] put me on a rotating eve/eve/noon/morning/morning shift, I went into zombie mode and ended up quitting for a variety of reasons.

well well, i quote myself here so you can just ignore that comment. saw the last line in your starting post.

Haha - no prob.

Kyle Rodgers

To me, it didn't matter much. I had a parking spot right next to the terminal, with a 5 minute commute. Time of day didn't really cause much issue, as IAD has its own access road that I used with airport traffic only.

Yea we have our own access road as well but thankfully I live just off the freeway so its only a 15 minute trip if traffic flows at 70 MPH. I've considered taking the subway train many times to avoid the shuttle bus hassles especially after AA no longer had their own people doing the driving.