JaneRachel

PC Pilot, PMDG, ORBX Sponsored Special Event 18-20 Jan

Give me a few minutes I'll get it uploaded

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

Updated MCO to IAH here, attached

John Binner, MCDST
U.S. Dept Of Veteran Affairs, Senior IT Analyst

OI&T, SPM, Clinical Imaging

2022 Build: Thermaltake Core X71 Full tower case, ASUS Prime X570-P Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core CPU, ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX6900 XT GPU, G.SKILL Ripjaws 32GB DDR 3600 RAM, Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 850W 80+ Gold PSU, Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L Water Cooler

awesome thank you! I missed the dispatch notice :) I was just going through the flight posting, thanks for the repost anyway!

Well after 13 hours of flying in this event, I am going to bed... great fun flying with everyone that participated, what a great showing for Tony's cause.

Joseph Chamberlain

FAA ADX

a huge thanks to Robert Randazzo for an incredible 90 minute interview in support of Tony, with lots of new information!

- Jane Whittaker

Great stuff folks, I am loading up my MD-11 at KMCO to go to KIAH in an hour.

23.png

the flying, donating and prize giving continues so please join us.

Thank you also to the hundreds of you who have joined us on VATSIM and in their own offline flights. We are all really touched!

Onwards with flying through the night!

www.twitch.tv/frooglepete

- Jane Whittaker

guys, we have also given a large number of thank you prizes to those of you sharing these legs with us on vatsim. More prizes will be awarded to vatsim pilots too as a thank you from us!

- Jane Whittaker

I have about 30 screenshots from flying my first leg of PAKT to CYZF that are being in process of editing and sharpening. Will post them on screenshot subforum of Avsim forums some time this week. Keep your eyes look out for it!!

Tonight I will be flying into KSLC to show support for this charity event although not from KDEN to KSLC. It will be from CYVR to KSLC because FSX default KDEN is giving me weird problem. See all of you tonight at KSLC when I arrive there!!

Regards,

Aharon who was very fortunate to be first pilot to take off for this PC PILOT event and first pilot to land for this PC PILOT event!!

signCopy.jpg

Tatave, If there is no ground, tower, etc on, go to the "next highest" controller and he/she will give you clearance and usually give you control from the ground up. On VATSIM, not all posistions are manned all the time, so the general rule to use is "next highest" controller in the scheme....Is ground is not on then tower, if tower is not on then arrival, if arrival is not on then center. :) Good luck!

Thanks!

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Flew the LAS LAX leg. Was a good trip

UAL1114 for United Virtual.

-Rick Fiery

Peter Wright is about to take to the air on the last flight after a marathon 36 hour session that has seen you guys raise over $13,000

I have about 30 screenshots from flying my first leg of PAKT to CYZF that are being in process of editing and sharpening. Will post them on screenshot subforum of Avsim forums some time this week. Keep your eyes look out for it!!

Tonight I will be flying into KSLC to show support for this charity event although not from KDEN to KSLC. It will be from CYVR to KSLC because FSX default KDEN is giving me weird problem. See all of you tonight at KSLC when I arrive there!!

Regards,

Aharon who was very fortunate to be first pilot to take off for this PC PILOT event and first pilot to land for this PC PILOT event!!

Aharon please contact me via PM as we have a thank you gift for you for all your support!

- Jane Whittaker

guys as Peter touched down on the final flight of the weekend, we have a final total of $14,001 raised!

Once we get some sleep (as we have been up 36 hours!), I will give you more details but let me just thank all of our sponsors and especially all of you for donatingl

The list is long, PC Pilot Magazine, Avsim, PMDG, United Virtual, Buffalo Virtual, BA Virtual, Aerosoft, Flight 1, Addictive Simulations, Just Flight, Carenado, ORBX, Flightsim.com, Eric at Flightlevel 180, VATSIM, the list just goes on with incredible support. A special thanks to goes to Brian of KOIN TV, who got us on the TV news!

A very special thanks to over 300 pilots who flew legs on VATSIM with us and raised a pot of cash.

A heartfelt thank you to all of you. Our sincere debt of gratitude goes out to all of our sponsors, donators and those who came along with us for the flights of a lifetime.

An incredible achievement, that will really make a difference to the life of Tony Radmilovich

Jane

- Jane Whittaker

Congrats to everyone and good luck and best wishes to Tony.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!