Sign in to follow this  
FIVE-BY-FIVE

Released Today Boeing 777 Worldliner 64bit version

Have you seen this?

but you can for sure begin or end a flight with them and KNOW that their controllers won't be running away for dinner breaks, dentist visits or to answer the front door. That's something that beats the pants off VATSIM.

Although im buying into PE I dont think its a fair comparison to Vatsim, at $180/Year for subscription and then $180 a year for life they wouldn't last 2 mins if there controllers went awol

I don't see what it is you're referring to... seen what?

Robert, could you tell me if there is an easier way to switch the fuel cut-off switches in the cockpit of the 777 Worldliner?

I try to grab them with the mouse, but have to pull all the way to the back of the cockpit to get them to switch, the sometimes they will spring back. It is very annoying.

I am lovin' this Worldliner by Ramzeess and was able to get rid of that tire squeeling sound using the method you said, but these fuel cut-off switches really are frustrating. They should just flip like the runway lights.

I asked Philipp for help on this exact question - how to map the fuel cutoff switches - it was simple in the PMDG NGX after they released LUA code that I could assign key presses on the airplane using LINDA LUA in FSX. As of yet, I don't have the 'fix' for this - I would also really love to map the taxi and taxiway turnoff lights - they are painful to mouse-click on!

Robert

R. Scott McDonald  B738/L   Information is anecdotal only-without guarantee & user assumes all risks of use thereof.                                               

RQbrZCm.jpg

KqRTzMZ.jpg

Click here for my YouTube channel

I asked Philipp for help on this exact question - how to map the fuel cutoff switches - it was simple in the PMDG NGX after they released LUA code that I could assign key presses on the airplane using LINDA LUA in FSX. As of yet, I don't have the 'fix' for this - I would also really love to map the taxi and taxiway turnoff lights - they are painful to mouse-click on!

Robert

Thank you for responding Robert. Please let me know if you find out.

Thank you,

Bob

Thank you,

Bob

Hi,

You know that they work in the opposite direction? If you want to manipulate the switches down, you grab them and pull upwards. You shouldn't have to pull all the way to the back of the cockpit to make them move.

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

Thank you,

Bob

You bet, Bob.

Robert.

R. Scott McDonald  B738/L   Information is anecdotal only-without guarantee & user assumes all risks of use thereof.                                               

RQbrZCm.jpg

KqRTzMZ.jpg

Click here for my YouTube channel

Hi,

You know that they work in the opposite direction? If you want to manipulate the switches down, you grab them and pull upwards. You shouldn't have to pull all the way to the back of the cockpit to make them move.

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2

Thank you Richard. I just figured that out. They work pretty good when you think "outside of the box" :rolleyes:

Thank you Richard. I just figured that out. They work pretty good when you think "outside of the box" :rolleyes:

Hehe, yeah they sure do. Never really understood the reason why the switches were made like that.. :lol:

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

Is there a way to get rid of the "MENU" tab that is displaying on the right side of the screen? I am trying to take screenshots but it shows up in my final images.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Hehe, yeah they sure do. Never really understood the reason why the switches were made like that.. :lol:

Some FSX addons are starting to use the same type of manipulators, which I hate, but at least they retain the option of using the mouse wheel. I believe XP uses this technique mainly because the MAC, which is the primary platform XP was designed for only has a one button mouse, which limits what they could do.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

The T7 is 10% off today at "The Org Store"

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

For such a package, why did the developer decide to have such as lame animation for the engine fan.  You can see it from this YouTube video:

It does not matter what stage of the engine is in, the fan moves at constant, slow speed.  Totally un-realistic!  Even the default X-Plane 10 fan blades move much more realistic.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

For such a package, why did the developer decide to have such as lame animation for the engine fan.  You can see it from this YouTube video:

It does not matter what stage of the engine is in, the fan moves at constant, slow speed.  Totally un-realistic!  Even the default X-Plane 10 fan blades move much more realistic.

:t0148:  :t0115:  :p0816:  FSX forum is that way -----------------------> :lol:

:t0148:  :t0115:  :p0816:  FSX forum is that way -----------------------> :lol:

You have the CRJ-200 from JRollon and the engine blades move accordingly to its speed.  For 60$ I would expect this little detail to be better, and I doubt that it's hard to do.  I am not sure what you are trying to say with your cartoons, but facts are facts, and to me that just kill it.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

It's corrected in the latest version.

Great, could you tell which version is that? Since I can still see that in Robert's daytime movie on Youtube.

Thanks

Vu Pham

Mr. McDonald, did you find a way to use the MCP Combo II ? Itried old thing (Serialfp2) and the new one (VRSIM) and was unable to setup my rig.

Thanks

Michel