Sign in to follow this  
Spartan0536

King Air 350i

It has been some time since an update on the project was released and I was just wondering what the current state of the aircraft is in, systems and such. I am really looking forward to this aircraft, and it will be replacing my C90B from Carenado and quite possibly the B200 from them as well.

In reference to the FMC, is there any information that you could release on this, I am quite sure that many people have questions regarding this specific piece of hardware?

8414713730_2947d4201c_n.jpg

At this time, we have no comments to make other than the project is moving ahead.  

For the FMS, please check in the forums below for more information on that.  Stuff that's not mentioned... well... you'll just have to wait and see.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Glad to hear that its still being worked on even though there have been very little public updates recently, I cant wait for it to be released, but if it takes some more time to get it right then so be it. I am quite sure you guys will rake in the cash with the 350I/s variants as no one has done a replacement for the crappy default.

I particularly like the look of the analogue gauged cockpit, as I remember all the the few Kingairs I have seen so far. I am definitely up for buying this one, especially if the flight management system in there is Navigraph/Navdata Pro capable...

A

FYI, the steam/hybrid (350 not i) will be released after the 350i.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Will there be a price break/upgrade fee if I buy the current release?  Or, if I strictly want the steam/hybrid, should I wait for its release?

Thanks,

Wilson

The hybrid/steam will be offered up for sale (way) after the 350i.  All existing customers at that point will be given the option to buy in for a reduced price.

Really enjoy your aircraft.  Can't wait for the steam version.

Thanks for the heads up.

Wilson

Given how realistic their flight models are said to be, and how nice the pics are, this will be my first buy from Milviz. Will preorder soon.

sig01.png

First buy?  Seriously?  You should go out and buy them ALL... (really!  RIGHT NOW!)

Well Milviz, the KA350i will also be my first purchase from your studio, this is only due to my taste in specific aircraft. I almost purchased the B737-200C but I am not a fan of the old JT9D engines, I like the newer CFM-56's. Your KA350I has my money right now, and I am not looking back, I would also immediately purchase an ATR-72-600 if you ever made one of those.

The Milviz 732 is a masterpiece of retro airline magic.

If you can get passed the JT9D's - do yourself a favour........you'll be hooked.

Hirdy

Hey guys and Milviz,

This 350 looks very cool, and from reading the forums, I assume that this has all the complexity options as compared to other King Airs produced by other companies.  Will this be like PMDG/Majestic realism style King Air? 

I have never bought Milviz products, and this will be my first for sure and then to 737 later (does it have a clean cockpit version, instead of the dirty version).

Thanks

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

From the Facebook, forum, and e-mail correspondences that I have communicated with their team through I believe this will be on a RealAir/A2A level simulation.

Thanks for the prompt response.  Good to hear about the simulation depth.

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)