Sign in to follow this  
Caribpilot

EJets

SLAAB

I take it you're not a fan of the 340? I have fond memories of flying on them frequently in to/out of ORD when I was younger.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dana Palmer

KJAC

I take it you're not a fan of the 340? I have fond memories of flying on them frequently in to/out of ORD when I was younger.

Haha - I am, actually.  I had a bunch of friends who flew them for CJC.  I enjoyed them when I saw them on the ramp (though I'm sure part of that was because I knew one of my friends was going to walk out of it).  I just call them that because that's what they all called them.  Since they're all at new jobs after CJC went out, the new equipment is mostly Reset Jets (RJs) among them.

Kyle Rodgers

I'm up for anything that's currently flying with multiple carriers worldwide. I passed on the J41 because US carriers weren't using them anymore and I spend my time duplicating real-world current routes.

Since the 787 is brand new and is being picked up by so many different carriers - that would be a model everyone would enjoy and jump all over.

And as discussed a million times - the 757/767 really needs to be done correctly - and I wish PMDG would just take it over from LD so we can round out our Boeing fleet.

RJ's - there's a few "good enough" models out there and maybe good enough to keep the hardcore RJ fans happy.

Airbus - I don't have enough experience with the current A320/A321 model to say if it's good or bad. But a set of A320/330/340/380 done with PMDG quality. Wow. Ok.

What else is flying in large numbers that would represent large sales? I'm missing something here...

Bob Donovan - KBOS

• Hardware: i7 11700k on ROG Strix Z590 ► Asus ROG GeForce 3070 ►FDS 737 FMC ► VRInsight 737 Overhead ► GoFlight TQ6 ADV ► Thrustmaster Warthog
  • Software: P3D ► MSFS ► XP11 ► DCS World

Airbus - I don't have enough experience with the current A320/A321 model to say if it's good or bad. But a set of A320/330/340/380 done with PMDG quality. Wow. Ok.

FSLabs is working on their A3XX fleet and looks like it's gonna be PMDG level. The CEO worked for PMDG during the MD-11 development, but then left to create his own company. The A320 has been under develpment for some time. No ETA yet, though, but it's definetely looking good.

http://www.flightsimlabs.com/aircraft/a320/

http://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/forum/23-a3xx-master-series-a320/

I don't think PMDG would mind me posting a few links to show the work of a coleague who worked with them  ^_^

Matheus Mafra