Sign in to follow this  
Haza

PMDG 747 V2

Hello,

Random one from me but I watch these forums daily and I haven't heard to much about the 747 v2 recently so I just wanted to voice my excitement to how much I am looking forward to this project!

With 2 companies doing a Heathrow remake (the 747's home!) I think the future is very bright for the 747 in FSX when you include all the brilliant addon airports you can fly to. The 777 will be brilliant but there is only 1 Queen of the Skies!

So I look forward to any news of this project in the future.

Who are doing the new EGLL sceneries?

I guess the 747 topics will start soon ha!

Aerosoft mega airport and UK2000 are both remaking theres. Aerosoft are further a long, check out their forum for screenshots.

Aerosoft mega airport and UK2000 are both remaking theres. Aerosoft are further a long, check out their forum for screenshots.

Had no idea Aerosoft had screenshots out. This will be a very interesting 'battle' for sure. I use Gary's at the moment since it's more current than Aerosofts. However I absolutely hate the runway lights on UK2000..

I think that will progress in time, no addon is perfect.

I honestly think though the 747 will be better than the 777 because the 747 is such an iconic aircraft and in PMDG new quality its going to be amazing but no one seems to be as enthused as me!

I hope the flying is going well Luke. Keep the videos up on Youtube.

I'm really looking forward to the 747 V2, it's my favourite plane.

Sadly there are slowly becoming less and less of them, many airlines are opting for the 777 or A380. I was very disappointed when British Airways never placed an order for the 747-8i considering how many years they have been associated with the 747,and I would have thought crew training costs would have been kept to a minimum rather than training crews on the A380.

I think that will progress in time, no addon is perfect.

I honestly think though the 747 will be better than the 777 because the 747 is such an iconic aircraft and in PMDG new quality its going to be amazing but no one seems to be as enthused as me!

I hope the flying is going well Luke. Keep the videos up on Youtube.

Yet you have the 777 as your avatar? How does that work?!

Just kidding-yes I am looking forward to the release of the 744 V2 as well, our cargo VA utilizes the MD-11 and 744 currently, and we have the 777 in the mix as soon as PMDG kicks theirs loose...we are definitely ready for it. Both of them.

Are they making a 747-800i.

Are they making a 747-800i.

Yeah after the 747-400 2.0. Last we knew it was going to be an expansion to the -400 like before - just it'll have all the VC, flight modelling, sounds differences. I guess you'll hear more once the 777 is out!

Good i thought they were making one, but could only ever find info on the 744 and 777. 

Good i thought they were making one, but could only ever find info on the 744 and 777. 

I haven't seen anyone mention the 747-8i if I'm honest ha. I think it's a fantastic aircraft - however the 777 will probably be all I fly once released, forever  :P

NO, i will be hauling freight with the 744F v2. But not forever, it''s hard to choose between 747 and 777  :rolleyes:

Regards,

Harm Swinkels

boeing-747-wings-pin-ztr6z.png

I hope the 747 V2 has a 'worn' cockpit feel, some of those girls are getting quite old but have a few years left in them, I dont think BA and Qantas are retiring theirs totally until 2018/20...... I think.

NO, i will be hauling freight with the 744F v2. But not forever, it''s hard to choose between 747 and 777  :rolleyes:

No it's not. I actually flew for 2 years almost only the MD-11 and half a year ago I changed to the PMDG 747-800 and even it's quite old (VC), I still enjoy it a lot and fly only that until the 777 is released. Oh did I already mention that's the day when my social life outside work will end?  :ph34r:

Joona Väisänen

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg