Sign in to follow this  
GodAtum

Whats the point in button control?

Sorry for the really dumb question but Whats the point in button control? If i have to push buttons anyway with FS2crew whats the difference with pushing buttons normally?

Sorry for the really dumb question but Whats the point in button control? If i have to push buttons anyway with FS2crew whats the difference with pushing buttons normally?

With FS2Crew you get "one click trigger all".

Without FS2Crew, you do everything yourself

Zicheng Cai

You can still simulate a crew environment.

Remember, many, many users do not want to "talk" to their computers.... they don't have the microphone or they just don't want to do it for whatever reason.  To each their own.

So with button control they can still enjoy a crew simulation.

You can still simulate a crew environment.

Remember, many, many users do not want to "talk" to their computers.... they don't have the microphone or they just don't want to do it for whatever reason.  To each their own.

So with button control they can still enjoy a crew simulation.

So instead of saying flaps up I will need to press a button to put flaps up? How is that easier then just pressing flaps up in the 1st place?

So instead of saying flaps up I will need to press a button to put flaps up? How is that easier then just pressing flaps up in the 1st place?

You would hear the crew talking.

It's not about being easier per se, it's about simulating crew dialogue/coordination.

Hi

You only need two buttons, one primary and a secondary. As Byork says, hearing the crew talking.

You  run the whole flight as captain and the first officer will act as per your commands (flaps, landing gear and a lot of other things). Of course, you have to do some work, as captain. Check FS2Crew Web site and how the Main Panel works.

I just love it.

Goran.

Goran Arvnell

Button control to me is more realistic because with my english accent the computer stuggles to understand me so with voice control im shouting 'check check CHECK' which is unrealistic. My 2 cents.

Button control to me is more realistic because with my english accent the computer stuggles to understand me so with voice control im shouting 'check check CHECK' which is unrealistic. My 2 cents.

Did you run the voice training?

Assuming your accent isn't some over the top Geordie accent or something, you should be okay.

I did run the voice training a few times and tried making it understand a few words with no joy, im not a Geordie no- I was running it under (English - US), I cannot run it under (English-UK) can I?