Sign in to follow this  
Piotr007

PMDG 777 OBSESSION. Close all unnecessary threads. This one at the end...

Hi gents,

PMDG 777 has become a real obsession. As from this topic I will not follow any addon news, picture or progress anymore. Because it leads to just one thing,

hunger for the big bird!

I suggest the AVSIM admins should close all unnecessary threads with stupid guessing banter and IS IT A SIGN jibberish! It makes me feel sick, people are behaving as if this is

a some kind of a holy grale. It certainly is not.

Another project comes by and everybody will forget the 777 obession, it will shift towards the 747 v2.0 with a great certainty.

The best thing is to forget about this development. It will bring the PMDG 777 much closer to all of us!

For example, I did not even follow the progress of the NGX, so I was not jumping and idioting around about that plane. It is released? Oh well, nice I want it.

This is a far better approach. Now it turned into an obsession for me as well because of 3 distinct factors:

-The 777 will be the first accurate 777 in the FS and probably as best as it gets.

-The 777 is the prettiest of all these boeing birds.

-The 777 is made by PMDG, who are the best of the best of the best.

I suggest to close all speculation topics including the stupid ones talking about signs and other stupid photoshop sales ads that the 777 is released. It made me angry.

Let this forum be clean and only to post pictures by the PMDG themselves and let them give us a treat for our patience. Impatience caused sickness and obsession so far.

Besides, this is a support forum, the plane is not even released yet. Support is needed when the product is out.

This 777 forum is useless, there is technically no progress report at all. Very few screenshots and the cockpit shots still seem to be far away from preview.

Guys, this will not be released for the next 3 or 4 months. Leave it as it is.

Bye

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

@Schnautzer112

All of the trivial discussion is a bit pointless, but I see no need to take such a 'hardline' approach as to close and ban such discussions.

You have the right not to read those threads........ so don't read them.   

Others may enjoy the conjecture and trivial discussion and guessing games on release etc .... so why deny them that?

You are suggestion an intervention where it is just not needed or warranted, based purely on a minor irritation caused to you.

Funny thing is the OP sounds just like the people he is describing.....

:lol: .... I did think that too!

You could just... Well, uhm... Not read those topics?

Just saying...

(Oh, by the way, a signature with your full real name is mandatory here.)

It's Ironic how trivial this thread is as well.... Chill out and enjoy the pre-release excitement

Good advice  B)

Hi gents,

PMDG 777 has become a real obsession. As from this topic I will not follow any addon news, picture or progress anymore. Because it leads to just one thing,

hunger for the big bird!

I suggest the AVSIM admins should close all unnecessary threads with stupid guessing banter and IS IT A SIGN jibberish! It makes me feel sick, people are behaving as if this is

a some kind of a holy grale. It certainly is not.

Another project comes by and everybody will forget the 777 obession, it will shift towards the 747 v2.0 with a great certainty.

The best thing is to forget about this development. It will bring the PMDG 777 much closer to all of us!

For example, I did not even follow the progress of the NGX, so I was not jumping and idioting around about that plane. It is released? Oh well, nice I want it.

This is a far better approach. Now it turned into an obsession for me as well because of 3 distinct factors:

-The 777 will be the first accurate 777 in the FS and probably as best as it gets.

-The 777 is the prettiest of all these boeing birds.

-The 777 is made by PMDG, who are the best of the best of the best.

I suggest to close all speculation topics including the stupid ones talking about signs and other stupid photoshop sales ads that the 777 is released. It made me angry.

Let this forum be clean and only to post pictures by the PMDG themselves and let them give us a treat for our patience. Impatience caused sickness and obsession so far.

Besides, this is a support forum, the plane is not even released yet. Support is needed when the product is out.

This 777 forum is useless, there is technically no progress report at all. Very few screenshots and the cockpit shots still seem to be far away from preview.

Bye

Buzzkill

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

"I suggest the AVSIM admins should close all unnecessary threads with stupid guessing banter and IS IT A SIGN jibberish! It makes me feel sick.."

You know what makes me sick?  Control freaks. 

"I suggest the AVSIM admins should close all unnecessary threads with stupid guessing banter and IS IT A SIGN jibberish! It makes me feel sick.."

You know what makes me sick?  Control freaks. 

If you think about it, he's talking about this very thread  :rolleyes:

Hi gents,

But haven't you seen all the SIGNS??? ZOMG.

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

Everybody's talking about irony but hardly anyone gets the irony of the OP ... isn't that ironic?   :rolleyes:

If you think about it, he's talking about this very thread  :rolleyes:

+1:

"This one at the end..."

It must be a sign it is about to release. Otherwise, why would PMDG get people like the OP to try and throw us off the scent??!?!?!

Sent from my Apple communications device.

I suggest the AVSIM admins should close all unnecessary threads with stupid guessing banter and IS IT A SIGN jibberish! It makes me feel sick, people are behaving as if this is a some kind of a holy grale. It certainly is not.

Er, grail.. It is not our call to do that. That is up to Rob and crew. But good luck on your crusade (what else can you call it when the word "grail" is invoked?). B)

You know what makes me sick? Control freaks.

I am a control freak. Just ask my wife.

It must be a sign it is about to release. Otherwise, why would PMDG get people like the OP to try and throw us off the scent??!?!?!

Yeah, we all know that Rob and crew are up to skullduggery. It is a conspiracy I am telling ya!

I like PMDG products and many others, but I will say that some of these threads regarding the 777 are beginning to sound like a bunch of kids begging for candy. When it's released, it's released. :blink:

P.S. I can thank my lucky stars that I did not have some of you for kids LOL :wacko: