Sign in to follow this  
Jacoba

So, whats being developed for FSX thats got you interested?

Douglas,

How are you finding the A2A Cherokee?  I'm keen to get it.........

Hirdy

It is my favorite GA airplane now.  Sure it isn't a speed demon (that is what the Civil P-51 is for), it is a Piper Cherokee.  The A2A Cherokee is the perfect combo of an extremely indepth owner/operator simulation of a comfortable, easy flying GA airplane as it is in real life.  If you have had an A2A plane before, then you know how deep Accusim is.  This is A2A's best release IMHO.  If you like owner/operator level systems depth and checkride level training/flight modelling, get it.

Cheers

TJ 

Being a low and slow aviator myself, I am anxiously awaiting Marcel Felde's Pilatus PC-6.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/80189-pc-6-b2-h4-turbo-porter-4x-preview/

He has one near his home base and has stick time in it.  Apparently it will have the maintenance functions like his DA-20 Katana.

Realistic Wear and damage can encounter and will be stored. Fluids will be used and the aircraft can get dirty. Maintenance and services are available. Flighthours and landings will be counted and special features unlocked.

I was interested in this too. Sadly though, I read that the A380 has been cancelled until further notice. It's a shame... I'd really like a high quality 380.

I know this is an old post, but it is back in development! They've been steadily posting some progress shots/reports on their facebook page.

After seeing the Memphis Belle flying directly over my home all day yesterday (Memorial day), the sound of those engines give me goose bumps.  Just an amazing sight to see and hear.

Something about the sound of thumpers that puts a big smile on my face.

Are you saying they have restored the origanal Belle!!!?

Vic green

Currently waiting for the Project Airbus A330/A340 and the PMDG T7 sp1.

-Spencer S.

Two big ones for me are PMDG 777X SP1 + 77W. Looking forward to the WX radar and very curios as to the functionality of the Satcom/Data link as well as a "fingers crossed" ACARS.

Wondering about taxi cams for the PMDG 777 waiting in addition to the 300ER.

-PMDG 77W, 744V2, DC-6

-Carenado PC12NG

-TFDi 717

-Aerosoft A330

-NLS A380

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

FSLabs A320

Aerosoft/DA CRJ-700/900

FTX Vector 1.5, Open LC

Also planning on finally getting the PMDG 777 after the SP1/Wx radar is out