Sign in to follow this  
Aamir

Why no more livery previews!?

FYI - you do NOT have to sign up for a Facebook account to view our page there. People keep saying this over and over and it isn't true. It's a completely public page:

https://www.facebook.com/pmdgsimulations

There's no particular reason other than being busy with actual work for no photos this week. Vin's been doing most of the shots and he's just been busy doing other things. I'll see if I can take some more shots this weekend.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

There's no particular reason other than being busy with actual work for no photos this week. Vin's been doing most of the shots and he's just been busy doing other things. I'll see if I can take some more shots this weekend.

Ah, awesome!
So that does mean there are more liveries left, right?  :Big Grin:

Aamir Thacker

FYI - you do NOT have to sign up for a Facebook account to view our page there. People keep saying this over and over and it isn't true. It's a completely public page:

https://www.facebook.com/pmdgsimulations

Ryan, please STOP posting pics only on Facebook. This is the PMDG forum, please post pics here too! I don't use nor do I want to use Facebook and I know I am not the only one. It would also be far easier for us to view pics here rather than having to go to another site.

Ryan, please STOP posting pics only on Facebook. This is the PMDG forum, please post pics here too! I don't use nor do I want to use Facebook and I know I am not the only one. It would also be far easier for us to view pics here rather than having to go to another site.

Well the previews are usually posted on here by Forum members anyway, all of them have in the past. I'll make a consolidated post with them all though, and keep updating it, if it made you happy. I'm on facebook, and I'm sure it'll take a load off Ryan's mind.

Aamir Thacker

Thanks, Ryan  ^_^

Then please feel free to go buy something else that meets your marketing expectations. You don't get to make demands and determine what we do here. We have over 20,000 people who do like that we use Facebook and we're not going to stop using it because of a handful of people here who have some irrational aversion to it. Two massive update posts were made less than 3 weeks ago on this forum that contained more pictures than I think we've posted of the airplane in total on Facebook. Did you already forget about that?

And seriously - did you even read my earlier post? You do not have to sign up or give them your information or anything like that to view what we post there - it's a webpage just like any other site and it's become a valuable tool for a lot of companies, including us.

I'm rapidly becoming convinced that this instant gratification culture the Internet has spawned where people are upset if they don't get exactly what they want in exactly the way they want at any time for any reason is a terrible thing and doesn't match any real-world process that people actually engage in. Would you walk into a physical store making these kinds of demands of the business?

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com