Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aamir

Why no more livery previews!?

What's up with the livery previews?
I may be getting signs of withdrawal! :P

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Probably because they ran out of LR operators... or ran out of bundled liveries to show.

I think PMDG decided to abandon T7 project so that's why there's no more livery previews  :P

I think PMDG decided to abandon T7 project so that's why there's no more livery previews 

Whoa Nelly!
You don't want some forum members to die of a heart attack do you!? :P

No Qatar 

Here, this should help a little..
http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/trip_reports/read.main/144524/

Probably because they ran out of LR operators... or ran out of bundled liveries to show.

Eh, missing Qatar, Ethiopian, Turkmenistan, Pakistan, Ceiba, Iraqi & Air Austral I believe.. So it's definitely not that they ran out of RW operators, but perhaps those are the only ones they're including in the bundle for now, as you said.

PMDG has turned towards

- (1) the A380, the A350, the A320, the A290(!),

- (2) the 757, the 767, the 787 and the 79(!)7

instead.

They will all be available as two separate Christmas bundle offers for less than 80 USD each!

they are afraid of CS777 competition  . so they decided to postpone the project a bit.  :LMAO:

this is as per the cousin of the girlfriend of my cousin's neighbour's friend, she is a CS something. B)

They had a harddrive crash, everything is lost....

:rolleyes:

they are afraid of CS777 competition  . so they decided to postpone the project a bit.  :LMAO:

this is as per the cousin of the girlfriend of my cousin's neighbour's friend, she is a CS something. B)

I 2nd that: PMDG has to re-tweak their 777 flight dynamics (stability, most of all!) and their 777 VNAV to match CS quality ...   lolsign_s.gif

They had a harddrive crash, everything is lost....

:rolleyes:

Now, THIS would be interesting... LOL   Not fun at all, but still interesting :D

Because Luke's birthday has came and gone :(    Since the plane isn't ready for release yet, the last of the 777 livery previews was Emirates which was the icing on Luke's b-day cake :Party:

Nobody, but NOBODY can say there isn't a really good collective sense of humour on this forum :P !! Great posts all, and thanks for a good morning chuckle/guffaw on a day when it was really needed :drinks:

It's all my fault :sorry:

I'm one of the dozen or so people on the planet without a Facebook account (and never will!) so the very day I started actively watching the PMDG FB page to get my livery update for the day...they go silent.

So blame me! :biggrin:

I'm one of the dozen or so people on the planet without a Facebook account (and never will!) so the very day I started actively watching the PMDG FB page to get my livery update for the day...they go silent.

+1 here! I'm also one of then millions without a facebook account :drinks:

and there's no effort to get one....... :Tounge:

Sven Wendel

+1 here! I'm also one of then millions without a facebook account :drinks:

and there's no effort to get one....... :Tounge:

Sven Wendel

And I was wondering who the other 11 people are - now I know 2 of them!!!   laugh.png

Their silence only means great things are at work guys! Rob promised a video and an in-depth cokcpit preview of all the features so their absence comes at no suprise and is making me more excited really

I still think the 777 is still at least a few months away from release.  If i remember correctly they have always released the Liverys for download a week or 2 before release .

I think they got bored and went fishing.

Eh, fair enough. We know veteran PMDG champion @@Tabs won't leave our beloved forum though.

:O :o .............NO, NO, NO guys, shut up, youre scare me..................no, no, no.....PMDG its alive............................(hehehehe) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm loving all of the pats on the back for all of the people who are, for some reason, elated that they've "resisted" Facebook thus far.  Man, it must be so tough for you all.  Congratulations on sticking it to the man!

(Yes, I know you're entitled to your opinions, but if you're the type to seek external validation, as is being displayed here, then perhaps Facebook is for you...)

...and for those who don't get the following reference, I am sorry:
empirerecordsdamnthemansavetheempire.png