Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stephenbgs

FlyTampa KBOS

Hey everyone

Was going to pick up Flytampa Boston next weekend. I was just wondering if anyone had any opinions on it?

I Have FlyTampa Dubai and Kai-Tak so I know how good the products are and how friendly they are on fps.

Just haven’t heard a lot about the KBOS package.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It's a great airport.  It's up there with Dubai performance.  Extremely FPS friendly and looks great.

Do yourself a favour and add it to your collection of FT airports.  Oh and if you get a chance grab Montreal as well.

Jas

Concur:  FT KBOS is an outstanding payware airport...excellent visuals and good FPS.

Don't need my opinion but it really is one of their better releases. Short hops between Montreal and Boston on the Q400 are fun too!

Have to echo everyone else and say go for it. You can even make the trifecta and get Montreal and Buffalo with it. Add SunSkyJet Philadelphia (one of, if not the best freeware sceneries out there: http://www.sunskyjet.com/ ), and you've got yourself 4 great airports all within about an hour or two of eachother!

Have to echo everyone else and say go for it. You can even make the trifecta and get Montreal and Buffalo with it. Add SunSkyJet Philadelphia (one of, if not the best freeware sceneries out there: http://www.sunskyjet.com/ ), and you've got yourself 4 great airports all within about an hour or two of eachother!

Yeah that was the plan I had alright, just with FSDT KJFKv2 in the mix also,never thought of adding Buffalo great idea.

Thanks to every one that replied. I'll grab it at the weekend.