Sign in to follow this  
samdy1

PMDG 737-800 NGX Brakes Problem

Hi,

I use PMDG 737-800 NGX and have recently run into a problem that occurs on all my flights.

I use the autoland system, no problem, flare arms without rollout then i disengage autopilot, touch down, use reversers to 60kts, then apply manual braking.

As far as I know, I haven't done anything wrong.

Then, as I come to about 30kts, the brakes stop working altogether including my parking brake; I just keep rolling. The only way I have been able to stop from this point onwards is to use my reversers again.

I've looked online and found no solution to this, please help!

Thanks in advance.

screenshots of your panels would help, maybe a hydraulic pump problem? probably better to post this in the PMDG NGX forum. So you are continuing to manually brake and they just stop? Once you manual brake the auto brakes disengage, so if you let off the brakes the auto brakes will not come back on, also reverse thrust should not be used below 60 knots.

Brake temps?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |