Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

How to watch a replay of your flight (or landing in particular)

Webmaximus thanks for that tip! I will try this later and hopefully it should work as you say. This was the one reason why I didn't use this add-on, because of the controls. 

Thanks!

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

No problem Aaron, if you just follow my instructions above (although very confusing :wink:) it will work just fine you'll see.

Forgot to mention one thing though, when editing your FS Recorder Tower camera also increase the value called Max Distance or something like that. This is to make sure the camera will work regardless of the distance to your current position in FSX. I've set mine to 20.000 nm if my memory serves me just to make sure the camera will always work.

Richard Åsberg

For anyone interested here's my latest video where I've used FS Recorder a lot to make the different camera views/angles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DIM3Xwkwtw

I also use FSRecorder instead of FRAPS (which take a huge amount of HDD space) 

Forgot how stuttering DX9 is but again DX10 is not that good with building colours missing in both ESSA and EKCH at night (but 100% stutter free)

Thanks for sharing

Actually I'm using a combination of FS Recorder and a program called Action! by Mirillis that does the same thing as FRAPS only much better with close to no FPS hit at all and much smaller files.

Interesting what you mention about the stuttering and that DX10 cures that issue, wasn't aware of that. I think I'll have to look into using DX10, just afraid I will run into lots of other issues with scenery and aircraft that aren't compatible with DX10.

I mostly use Aerosoft scenery and I do all my flying in the PMDG NGX.

Richard Åsberg

Skickat från min GT-I9300 med Tapatalk 4 Beta

Richard Åsberg